Search found 512 matches
- Fri Nov 08, 2019 2:39 am
- Forum: Politics Quarantine
- Topic: Pros and Cons of Punching a Nazi Just Square in the Dick
- Replies: 611
- Views: 89929
Part of the US issue is that you get a ton of Fox News in barracks abroad.
- Fri Nov 01, 2019 1:46 am
- Forum: Your Facebook Timeline
- Topic: A take so hot I think I got singed reading it.
- Replies: 570
- Views: 60407
I'd like to hope this is a troll... but whoever it is DID go to the trouble of building all that.
Like, this is 100% Notch, right?
I proposed in a conversation with Paul earlier that we pass a law against creators giving completely unearned word of God about their properties, specifically recently targeted at GoT and Endgame but of course called the Rowling Act. I do still disagree a bit with your take, but it's certainly a hel...
- Sun May 12, 2019 12:31 am
- Forum: Media
- Topic: Game of Thrones: The TV Show
- Replies: 358
- Views: 56345
And, to be fair, Martin's plot-follows-character approach isn't getting to his couple of actual plot points any better than D&D's plot-beats is respecting character, or the books would probably have been finished a while back.
- Wed May 01, 2019 11:57 pm
- Forum: Media
- Topic: Let's all go to the movies~
- Replies: 1230
- Views: 160270
The whole Coolio getting mad at Weird Al with no acknowledgement he sampled the whole thing from Stevie Wonder himself was always such a weird clusterfuck.