In the Land of Wonderful Dreams

Büge

Re: In the Land of Wonderful Dreams

Postby Büge » Tue Aug 07, 2018 8:01 pm

And that would be an objectively superior offering to any of them.

Mongrel

Postby Mongrel » Wed Aug 08, 2018 3:02 pm

I dreamed there was a Batman movie starring Ted Danson, only he wasn't even trying to act "Batman", he was just being Ted Danson in a batman suit. The plot was something to do with stopping a nuclear train.

TA

Postby TA » Wed Aug 08, 2018 9:50 pm

I'd watch Ted Danson in a Batman Beyond type take on Superfriends Batman. Wouldn't you?

Mongrel

Postby Mongrel » Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:11 pm

TA wrote:I'd watch Ted Danson in a Batman Beyond type take on Superfriends Batman. Wouldn't you?

Hell yeah!

fanboymaster

Postby fanboymaster » Wed Aug 08, 2018 11:16 pm

Long dream where I was keenly aware that I couldn't see shit because my eyes were closed. I was clearly supposed to be doing something but I couldn't do it because my eyes were closed. Very frustrating.

Mongrel

Postby Mongrel » Tue Aug 14, 2018 11:21 am

These dream have been getting weirder.

As best I can describe it, last night featured some sort of eternal inscrutable wizard adrift among mostly young (like teenagers and tweens) Polish partisans fighting the post WWII occupation, only the whole thing was done almost as a very stylized stage play. For example the Soviet occupiers didn't look anything like Soviets, but instead like evil princes straight out of folktales from the Time of Troubles. The wizard is captured but has fortunately sent the partisans to go hide among the ordinary workers so they are saved, and defeats (escapes ?) the occupiers by singing an incredibly powerful operetta as he turns into a pillar of flame.

And that's just me trying to put a shape on it. The actual dream was less clear than that. Also it was interspersed with me hanging out with random people I used to know and finding out what they're up to (all of which was pleasantly positive... like I run into an old call centre supervisor as he's about to receive a medical degree).