Location: There's winners and there's losers // And I'm south of that line

Re: The Birthday thread: Rebirth

Postby Mongrel » Tue Feb 13, 2024 4:01 pm

Ahahahahahaha

Perfect.

Friday

Postby Friday » Tue Feb 13, 2024 8:01 pm

If you had told ten year old me that one day there would be a JRPG that entirely copied Ennio Morricone's musical style I would have said "well yeah duh it's like the best music ever" and then did a quickdraw motion and made gunfire noises with my mouth

and yes i was watching that shit as young as ten, my dad loved westerns and had me watch them with him over my mom's objections to the violence, probably the only time my dad was right in an argument with my mom
ImageImageImage

Friday

Postby Friday » Sat Mar 16, 2024 8:55 am

Happy Birthday, Cait. I've been watching old Jeopardy lately and I always think about you.
ImageImageImage

Friday

Postby Friday » Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:51 pm

Newbie.
ImageImageImage

Friday

Postby Friday » Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:53 pm

(I expect at least five paragraphs explaining why it is not actually your birthday, thus confirming my suspicions that it is in fact your birthday, as you only get so wordy when accused of having a birthday when it is in fact your birthday.)
ImageImageImage

Postby Newbie » Sat Mar 30, 2024 2:01 am

There is a person named Jason Love who posted on this website under the username "Newbie" who had a birthday on March 29, yes. I am sure that, if he were here, that person would appreciate the birthday affirmation.

However! I am something different. At some impossible-to-define moment, I began exhibiting symptoms of an upper respiratory infection, and this so-called "cold" has transformed me into a thing I do not recognize. The skin of its face is peeling from having blown its nose so much. It is a creature of no age, or perhaps of every age, so wretched has its form become: it shifts, chameleonesque, showing at one moment the vigor of youth when running for tissues, yet at other times so contorted with paroxysms of coughing and reeking of unseemly odors that an observer might identify this as the decrepitude of the ancients.

Definitionally, a thing of no age or of every age cannot be described by something so mundane as a date of birth, and so I must object that yesterday was not my birthday, for I could not have experienced such an event.

If someone can find this other 'Newbie' and give him birthday wishes, so much the better, but I cannot receive them, for I am not him.

I think I had more to say here but I just realized it's like 2 AM on a work night, fuck, I should quaff some cough syrup and crash already PEACE
tiny text

Friday

Postby Friday » Sat Mar 30, 2024 12:53 pm

huh, alright I'm convinced

Guild
ImageImageImage

Friday

Postby Friday » Sat Mar 30, 2024 12:54 pm

*Guild PMs every player and non-player on the boards seven times in response*
ImageImageImage