Draaaaawing on My Skiiiiin

beatbandito

Draaaaawing on My Skiiiiin

Postby beatbandito » Sun Dec 25, 2016 10:32 am

These lines, they have appeal.

So, I have tattoos, and because I am a nerd they are mostly things from videogames (by surface area, at least).

Most of them are pretty small, existing designs or symbols, so I didn't care much about who was putting them on me. But there are two bigger ones I've been thinking about for a long time, and the only barrier holding me back is that I'd like to get artists whose work I like and have some experience with the style of the material and / or drawing tattoo designs specifically.

I know we have some good artists in the community, but figured I'd put it out there in general if anyone thinks they'd be interested in the commissions, or knows someone who might be. Specifically the two games are Megaman Legends and Glitch, the latter I figured I might have even been able to get done one of the original character designers, but that company breaks down and changes staff so often I can't even find proper credits for the work.

So if anyone knows artists who do similar stuff, or just has some suggestions for me to look at I'd appreciate it.