Internet Drama

Mongrel

Re: Internet Drama

Postby Mongrel » Sat May 11, 2019 12:34 pm

nosimpleway wrote:I have read that if a lady isn't paying any attention to you, she'll at least yell at you for sending unsolicited lewds. That counts as talking to a girl right

Nobody was sending dick pics when taking a photograph took several hours.

Renaissance dick pics, oil on canvas, meticulously-rendered light and shadow to suggest volume and expression beyond anything seen in Medieval-era dick pics

Hung in the gallery if you know what I mean

Hmmm, they DID have those codpieces.

Story checks out.

zaratustra

Postby zaratustra » Sat May 11, 2019 3:13 pm

ok bashing on youtubers is always hilarious but is there a specific ethical reason I should care about other people cheating on their spouses

Grath

Postby Grath » Sat May 11, 2019 7:27 pm

zaratustra wrote:ok bashing on youtubers is always hilarious but is there a specific ethical reason I should care about other people cheating on their spouses

I mean, there's the "pressuring underage fans for nudes" part that came out during this.

Joxam
Imperisaurus Rex

Postby Joxam » Sat May 11, 2019 7:33 pm

I hated how his wife just kinda admitted that she knew about that for years and when they were a happy couple they treated it as a funny 'tumblr joke'.

Büge

Postby Büge » Sat May 11, 2019 11:35 pm

Jared might be going to jail.

This is a Reddit thread, so the specifics are unclear, but it seems he groomed a minor (who is still a minor) who kept records of their online interactions with him, and the top post is an update that they reported him to the DOJ.

Grath

Postby Grath » Sun May 12, 2019 12:54 am

Joxam wrote:I hated how his wife just kinda admitted that she knew about that for years and when they were a happy couple they treated it as a funny 'tumblr joke'.

I mean it's not absolving her but it sounds like she was unaware about him sending full nudes or involvement from underage fans.

zaratustra

Postby zaratustra » Sun May 12, 2019 6:17 am

Grath wrote:
zaratustra wrote:ok bashing on youtubers is always hilarious but is there a specific ethical reason I should care about other people cheating on their spouses

I mean, there's the "pressuring underage fans for nudes" part that came out during this.

that will do it thanks