Hello and Welcome to My Ted Talk

Friday

Hello and Welcome to My Ted Talk

Postby Friday » Fri Aug 26, 2022 7:34 pm

Hello and Welcome to My Ted Talk I am a young person who is the head of a company that is making robot android gynoid catgirl fuckable sex girls. I am in no way the head of the company and in no way stand to make 10 kazillion dollars if you invest in and buy my product. And now to tell you about my product.

Hello, I am the CEO of CATGIRL ROBOT SEX GIRL TENTACLE SEXBOT INCORPORATED, and in no way am I a salesman here on a stage to get you to invest in and buy my product. Now let me tell you about my product.

Hello, I am here to talk about my product, SEX GIRL BOT SEX CATGIRL GYNOID. These catgirl robot (fully programmable with up to 60million fetish) will, in 5 years, replace all sex. Here is a graph that proves that within 5 years CATGIRL VAGINA SEX GIRL will replace all sex. I am the CEO and am not poised to make just a ridiculous amount of money if you believe what I am saying.

Hello, I am here to inform you that in addition to replacing all sex (within 5 years) also the CATGIRL ROBOT SEXSEX will bike on powerbike. Powerbike will generate clean green energy and will replace all energy needs, within 5 years.

*Audience leans forward in their seats*

Hello, nuclear waste is bad. With SEX GIRL CAT, BIKE, there is no waste. CATBIKE runs on clean energy generated by YOUR SEX. Within 5 years, all energy needs of humanity will be met, forever.

*Audience gasps. One man begins to hoot*

Hello, but you ask, what can ROBOT BIKE SEX CLEAN do for me other than generate infinite clean green energy and also cumdump? I'm glad you asked that, and not because I am a slimy salesperson who is CEO and stands to make money if you buy this product. CATCLEAN GIRL GREEN will also DRIVE YOU TO WORK with our patent HANDLEBAR HAIRSTYLE MOTORCYCLE SEX POSITION AND ALSO IS JUST A REGULAR MOTORCYCLE. Catgirl go vroom! Within 5 years, all cars will be replaced with CATGIRL MOTORBIKE AKIRA.

*The audience is cheering. The hooting man is now also hollering*

Hello, but that's not all. I am here, at this Ted Talk, to inform you that within 5 years, CATBIKE GIRL SEX VAGINA will also do all of the politics and solve all problems. World hunger? A thing of the past, within 5 years. Male pattern baldness? 5 years. Australia? 5 years. Oil prices and whale blubber? A thing of the past (5 years) and time itself will cease to have any meaning. Within 5 years, all will become one with the BIKE CAT GREEN WHALE.

*the audience is on their feet. Several are openly masturbating. An alarm sounds. The hooting man explodes, showering the stage with gore*

Hello, CAT GYNOID MOTORHAIR PRESIDENT AKIRA SEX within 5 years. Thank you for coming to my presentation and I hope that you infuse my company with cash money all the money all of it. Thank you.
ImageImageImage

François

Re: Hello and Welcome to My Ted Talk

Postby François » Fri Aug 26, 2022 7:45 pm

no preorder link, 0/5

Mongrel
Location: There's winners and there's losers // And I'm south of that line

Postby Mongrel » Fri Aug 26, 2022 7:45 pm

But Friday, last week I walked past a dusty van and someone had written "Catgirls Aren't Real" on the side in the filth.

(this is an actual thing which did in fact happen, for reals, literally IRL, lol)

Niku

Postby Niku » Sat Aug 27, 2022 9:41 am

Mongrel wrote:But Friday, last week I walked past a dusty van and someone had written "Catgirls Aren't Real" on the side in the filth.

(this is an actual thing which did in fact happen, for reals, literally IRL, lol)