Urbanalism

KingRoyal

Urbanalism

Postby KingRoyal » Wed Feb 21, 2024 1:27 pm

The Federal Railroad Administration releases proposed long-distance route upgrades

There are some big routes in this one, including a bunch from the South into the Southwest and West, including a bunch of linkages through Denver, including lines that start in Miami and could get people all the way to Seattle or Los Angeles. There's even a proposed North/South line from Billings, Montana all the way to El Paso, Texas

One of the current problems with routing these days is that pretty much everything goes through Chicago, which can add two or three days to a lot of journeys. Fun, but not practical in a lot of situations

Anyway, the FRA is looking for input, so if you're American and any of these lines look choice, or you're Canadian and would like to be able to visit various American cities on a trip, let Mayor Pete know
signature

Friday

Re: Urbanalism

Postby Friday » Wed Feb 21, 2024 1:48 pm

I mean, I'm for just ripping out every road in the world and replacing them with trains OG SimCity style, so.

There are basically three things I will always demand more of: Trains, nuclear power plants, and spidergirls. The power plants proc THE FEAR in people and spidergirls aren't real, but there's really no reason why we aren't making more fucking trains, just everywhere, all the time, inside your house, choo choo choo there's a train coming in through your window aaaaaaaaaaaaaa
ImageImageImage

Mongrel
Location: There's winners and there's losers // And I'm south of that line

Postby Mongrel » Wed Feb 21, 2024 4:37 pm

nosimpleway

Postby nosimpleway » Wed Feb 21, 2024 5:49 pm

campaigning on "Make Denver a Rail Hub Again"

Niku

Postby Niku » Thu Feb 22, 2024 9:12 am

Friday wrote:I mean, I'm for just ripping out every road in the world and replacing them with trains OG SimCity style, so.

There are basically three things I will always demand more of: Trains, nuclear power plants, and spidergirls. The power plants proc THE FEAR in people and spidergirls aren't real, but there's really no reason why we aren't making more fucking trains, just everywhere, all the time, inside your house, choo choo choo there's a train coming in through your window aaaaaaaaaaaaaa

you don't get to spidergirls without investing in nuclear

just be careful you don't cross the streams or you end up with choo choo charles.

Friday

Postby Friday » Thu Mar 07, 2024 10:05 pm

There are basically three things I will always demand more of:

ImageImageImage

Mothra
Woah Dangsaurus

Postby Mothra » Fri Mar 08, 2024 1:21 am

God, pleeeeeeease

nosimpleway