Mongrel
Location: There's winners and there's losers // And I'm south of that line

Re: Barefoot and Pregnant

Postby Mongrel » Tue Aug 30, 2016 7:50 pm

Friday

Postby Friday » Tue Aug 30, 2016 8:18 pm

Guys, come on. It's not hard.

The easiest method is to charge your Hyper Mode until your meter is at 130%. Then unleash your Mega Load and instant cancel into a Flashback Twirl for maximum area control.
ImageImageImage

Sharkey

Postby Sharkey » Tue Aug 30, 2016 10:52 pm

Instructions unclear. Dick stuck in toaster.

Mongrel

Postby Mongrel » Tue Aug 30, 2016 10:59 pm

Again?!

beatbandito

Postby beatbandito » Fri Sep 02, 2016 7:46 am

You can't caller her that here after she made an account, man.

Mothra
Woah Dangsaurus

Postby Mothra » Fri Oct 07, 2016 9:56 am

Pakistan finally removes protections for honor killings, where you could legally murder your own sister or daughter if she "dishonored" you or your family. Doing so now carries a mandatory 25-year sentence - the family can still prevent the death penalty, but at least the would-be murderer has to decide he wants to spend 25 years in prison before committing the act.

"Pakistan's parliament has now voted to scrap that law and to introduce a mandatory 25-year prison sentence. The new legislation means a killer sentenced to death can still be spared if the family intervenes – but he must still do the jail time. There was resistance from Islamist hardliners, but the law passed unanimously."

Christ, this shit's been around since Roman times.

Friday

Postby Friday » Fri Oct 07, 2016 12:01 pm

SEE?! ITS WOMEN OVER THERE WHO HAVE REAL PROBLEMS UNLIKE YOU UNGRATEFUL CUNTS SHUTUP FEMINISTS HASHTAG REKT
ImageImageImage

François

Postby François » Fri Oct 07, 2016 5:39 pm

Progress marches on, slowly, but steadily; baby steps, long overdue, but steps nonetheless.

(Insert "sad joke about how if that was the US, the right-wing peanut gallery would be outraged about big government putting useless, costly regulations on traditional family business" here.)

Mongrel

Postby Mongrel » Tue Oct 18, 2016 6:03 pm

We should just have a Scott Adams thread already.

Mothra
Woah Dangsaurus

Postby Mothra » Tue Oct 18, 2016 7:07 pm

oof.

Lyrai

Postby Lyrai » Tue Oct 18, 2016 10:13 pm

Scott Adams is a pile of human filth.

Scott Adams is what happens when you hit on something early and never have a way to get out of that teenager mindset of how you're just so much more aware and smart than everyone around you, that feeling you get when something bad happens so you convince yourself it's part of your 17-dimension chess plan of how everything is going just as keikaku

Except it's not, Scott Adams is an entire fucking tool shed. Scott Adams is what happens when no one ever fucking tells you no or goes "dear maybe your idea of how the future works is wrong" or "maybe you've spent too long in engineering to realize the rest of the world exists" but not to SCOTT ADAMS. All of these people are just PAWNS TO SPEND IN THE GRAND GAME THAT I AM T HE KING OF.

Did you know Scott Adams considers himself a power player in the election? So much so that he taped a 2 hour long video of himself and his wife reacting to the debate. No, not a bunch of commentary, it's basically the camera pointed at him, and his wife, who is bored out of her mind and probably wants to get the fuck out of there and go find an actual human being to talk to or have sex with instead of the pile of fetid centipede corpses dressed in a sweater from the 80s with morals to match next to her, and Scott Adams just can't jerk himself off hard enough. He probably is jerking himself off under the camera and will later say how it's a double halo bend back reachover double cross Crossfire move to put Trump ahead where he belongs, because like Trump, Scott Adams is a fucking ALPHA MALE, with ALPHA MALE IDEAS and ALPHA MALE THOUGHTS.

Scott Adams is what every single one of these fucking garbage human beings will eventually become - jerking off as loud and as hard as they can to convince themselves one more time as they lie in bed, their wife already asleep or still out having an actual life, staring at that gun on the wall. Convincing themselves they still matter in this world, that the world they saw when they grew up, where men were in charge, yeah, that's the world everyone wants. T hey're just jealous it's my turn, they're all wrong, they'll see. Women are all whores, and all those fucking niggers and gooks are just upset at my pure power.

Not tonight, Scott Adams whispers, taking his lips off the barrel. N o, tomorrow is when I'll ascend to my true power, and people will finally recognize as not just the cartoonist of something that stopped being funny 20 years ago. No, tomorrow is when people will realize I matter, that I mean something. They'll all come to congratulate me, just like they should have done when I was a child. No, they all had to go out and "make friends" and "talk to people" and "work for it." Filthy garbage, they should have been worshiping ME.

For the briefest of moments, a thought crosses Scott Adams' mind. What of instead of shoving this gun in my mouth, I make them pay. I make them all pay. I'll go out like a hero, and start the true men's rights revolution. They'll idolize me. Glorify me. I will be spoken of in the new world order as the brave soldier who sacrificed himself, whose corpse was honorably used as a b ridge, to bring humanity back to where it belongs - with white alpha males at the top.

No, he says. I want to see the world as it should be. Someone else can start it. I'll just guide it from afar. He's not scared, oh no, he's not terrified of actually doing something. He just knows it'll never succeed without him.

The house door opens. You can hear the wife suddenly dumping her excitement and enthusiasm as she comes home to....this pile of trash.

She'll be happy I didn't blow my brains out, Scott mutters to himself. She's just hiding it, to avoid being persecuted. Surely, she knows i am an alpha male.

Yoji

Postby Yoji » Tue Oct 18, 2016 11:58 pm

"1 out of every 20 followers of mine are women" is kind of an anemic boast, and I'm not sure he realizes that.

And last I checked, labels like ALPHA MALE or PATRIOT or whatever the fuck are the kind you need to earn, not something you can just slap on yourself.
Image: Mention something from KPCC or Rachel Maddow
Image: Go on about Homeworld for X posts

Mongrel

Postby Mongrel » Wed Oct 19, 2016 12:00 am

Hardly Ideal wrote:"1 out of every 20 followers of mine are women" is kind of an anemic boast, and I'm not sure he realizes that.

Of course not. He has all the self-awareness of a trilobite fossil.

(with apologies to all arthropods)

patito

Postby patito » Wed Oct 19, 2016 1:47 am

you do realize that to him it is a boast, since he's is just saying that he doesn't want to appeal to woman and isn't concerned about them. He seems perfectly self aware of what he's saying.

Mongrel

Postby Mongrel » Wed Oct 19, 2016 2:04 am

Even if that's the case (and I'm not sure it is), it doesn't really change my opinion of his self-awareness.

Cait

Postby Cait » Wed Oct 19, 2016 3:14 am

He's quite proud of the fact that his audience is nigh exclusively male.

beatbandito

Postby beatbandito » Wed Oct 19, 2016 12:18 pm

You guys are over thinking this. He got to tell someone on twitter their numbers are wrong. The qualities behind those numbers be damned.

zaratustra

Postby zaratustra » Wed Oct 19, 2016 12:59 pm

Lyrai wrote:Scott Adams is a pile of human filth.

that whole post was fucking beautiful

Mongrel

Postby Mongrel » Wed Oct 19, 2016 2:15 pm

beatbandito wrote:You guys are over thinking this. He got to tell someone on twitter their numbers are wrong. The qualities behind those numbers be damned.

ding ding ding