GooberGoats

IGNORE ME
Woah Dangsaurus

Re: GooberGoats

Postby IGNORE ME » Wed Jul 08, 2015 6:21 pm

Male or female, it's not comforting to know that your faults can and will be broadcasted to the whole world even if you have nothing to do with the Internet.

Thad

Postby Thad » Wed Jul 08, 2015 9:13 pm

I'd be inclined to agree if I saw any personally-identifying information in there. But I don't.

Unless it was actually James Franco.

(Actually I never got why people hate James Franco. Every time I've seen him in an interview -- on Colbert or wherever -- he's seemed like a pretty friendly, down-to-earth guy. My brother met him once and that was his impression; Hannibal was a bellman at a resort at the time and Franco was a guest. Hannibal did the polite thing and acted like he didn't know who he was, and Franco never brought it up; Franco was a lot more interested in asking questions about Hannibal than talking about himself.)

TedBelmont

Postby TedBelmont » Tue Jul 14, 2015 5:53 am

THIS TWEET REMOVED FOR INSUFFICIENT CONTEXT

Rico

Postby Rico » Tue Jul 14, 2015 6:46 am

While we're mostly preaching to the choir around this place, that's really no reason to not be a little more explicit that those are GG-faked Tweets.

TedBelmont

Postby TedBelmont » Tue Jul 14, 2015 8:00 am

TedBelmont

Postby TedBelmont » Wed Jul 22, 2015 7:37 am

TedBelmont

Postby TedBelmont » Sun Aug 02, 2015 8:25 pm

THIS DEVIANTART COMMENT REMOVED FOR INSUFFICIENT CONTEXT

Thad

Postby Thad » Mon Aug 03, 2015 1:05 am

...Ted, you DO realize that none of these out-of-context tweets make any sense to anyone who hasn't been following this and therefore already seen them, yes?

Mongrel
Location: There's winners and there's losers // And I'm south of that line

Postby Mongrel » Mon Aug 03, 2015 1:08 am

Kind of a valid point. I had to Google just to remember what Vivian James was.

Thad

Postby Thad » Mon Aug 03, 2015 1:36 am

I'm just going to wait for Rico to come by and explain it to me like last time.

Romosome

Postby Romosome » Mon Aug 03, 2015 3:13 am

I've followed this now and then and I have no fucking idea what those tweets are on about.

zaratustra

Postby zaratustra » Mon Aug 03, 2015 4:43 am

The last one is a DeviantArt comment. I believe if you work at it, you can deduce the context.

Meanwhile, Milo is deeply annoyed that the republicans have given as much attention to GG as 99% of the population did, which is, zero:

Büge

Postby Büge » Mon Aug 03, 2015 12:19 pm

I'm sure he's very deeply concerned about the plight of videogames and not his own dwindled relevance.

Thad

Postby Thad » Mon Aug 03, 2015 12:34 pm

zaratustra wrote:The last one is a DeviantArt comment. I believe if you work at it, you can deduce the context.

If I wanted someone to assign me homework, I'd sign up for a class.

The onus of communicating who Ted is talking about, what Ted is talking about, and why I should care is on Ted. I'm not under any obligation to whip out my Secret Decoder Ring, and neither is anybody else. If he wants to post out-of-context tweets with no explanation, he's presumably got a Twitter account of his own where he can do that. If he wants to have a conversation, he should start one.

At least this time he didn't have me thinking Anita Sarkeesian was politicizing Iwata's death. That's a step up, I guess.

Thad

Postby Thad » Mon Aug 03, 2015 3:07 pm

...well, that would be one way of responding to criticism. One very passive-aggressive, needlessly labor-intensive way that kinda supports my point that making this thread coherent is not a priority for you.

...Jesus, how far back did you go? And can I assume the next thing you're going to do is post a satellite photo of my old house?

TedBelmont

Postby TedBelmont » Mon Aug 03, 2015 3:12 pm

Until I got bored. Which is right about now.

Anyway, Thad, not everyone who gets sick of your crap is a nutjob. Sometimes we just have bad days and don't want to have to deal with your tired, pedantic jackassery. Maybe you should stop policing what I post and go do something you're actually good at, like getting fired from temp jobs.

Mongrel
Location: There's winners and there's losers // And I'm south of that line

Postby Mongrel » Mon Aug 03, 2015 3:27 pm

Ted :/

Thad

Postby Thad » Mon Aug 03, 2015 3:33 pm

TedBelmont wrote:Anyway, Thad, not everyone who gets sick of your crap is a nutjob.

No, just the ones who replace all their posts with bullshit and then replace their avatars with things they think are going to annoy me.

You don't want me to compare you to Demogorgon, maybe don't act exactly like him.

(Actually, that's not fair. Throwing around the word "context" seven hundred million times is more like something Guild would do.)

TedBelmont wrote:Sometimes we just have bad days and don't want to have to deal with your tired, pedantic jackassery.

Lots of people have bad days, Ted. Most don't throw gigantic temper tantrums.

TedBelmont wrote:Maybe you should stop policing what I post and go do something you're actually good at, like getting fired from temp jobs.

Cute on the below-the-belt personal attack, dogg.

For the record I've only ever been fired from one job. But I guess that's just tired, pedantic jackassery.

Anyway, I hope that makes you feel real good about yourself.

Joxam
Imperisaurus Rex

Postby Joxam » Mon Aug 03, 2015 3:55 pm

Besides, everyone knows the better attack would have been the insane inability to use a computer for the simplest things despite all supposed education and technical skill to the contrary :D

EDIT: THIS IS A JOKE

Postby Newbie » Mon Aug 03, 2015 4:01 pm

Thad wrote:
TedBelmont wrote:Sometimes we just have bad days and don't want to have to deal with your tired, pedantic jackassery.

Lots of people have bad days, Ted. Most don't throw gigantic temper tantrums.

Say, I did this once! I don't remember why, but in a fit of melodrama I deleted every post I'd made that the boards would let me. I couldn't delete my posts when they started new topics, so I think I wound up replacing the text of those with something noncommittal like Ted did here. For better or worse, that whole gesture was obviated by the Seven Deadly Forums or the Worst Forums Ever imploding. Boy, time sure heals most wounds, huh?
tiny text