VERY LATE EXTRA LIFE STREAM

ocksi

VERY LATE EXTRA LIFE STREAM

Postby ocksi » Sat Dec 27, 2014 5:28 pm

A couple of the guys and I are doing our 24-hour live stream of us playing games for charity. We've only got about 7 hours left, but feel free to drop in!

http://www.twitch.tv/extralifekev/

ocksi

Re: VERY LATE EXTRA LIFE STREAM

Postby ocksi » Sat Dec 12, 2015 6:23 pm

We're doing this again this year, starting in about a half-hour. Playing for three different children's hospitals. The same stream will work (http://www.twitch.tv/extralifekev) and if anybody feels like digging deep for a tax-deductible donation, check us out at http://www.extra-life.org/team/legitbiz

We have 16 games lined up this year, without anything as slow as our meal time games last year. We'll be going 6PM EST to 6PM EST. We're also raffling some stuff off, so if you want any of that and you donate, leave us an e-mail address.

ocksi

Postby ocksi » Sat Dec 12, 2015 8:47 pm

Every $5 increment donated will receive a raffle ticket for a chance to win a 4-day badge to attend MAGFest! See www.magfest.org for more details.

Be sure to check the "Show this message to XXXXX only" box upon entry and include your e-mail address if you are interested in participating in the raffle.

We are also giving away the following games:

Worms Ultimate Mayhem, Trine 2, Unreal Gold, Mount your Friends, Revolution Ace, Fight the Dragon, Lily & Sasha, Dead Synchronicity, Humble Indie Bundle Keys

ocksi

Postby ocksi » Wed Nov 07, 2018 10:53 pm

Hey, it's the time of year I play games for charity! If you're interested in donating, please hit up www.extra-life.org/participant/extralifejom

As every year, Kevin Lesher, Tim Suttera, Ken Rohlfing, and I will play games for 24 hours uninterrupted, stream the whole thing, and hopefully collect some donations which go directly to helping sick kids. We will be playing 9 PM Saturday November 10 on through 9 PM Sunday November 11, and you'll be able to watch us deteriorate at twitch.tv/extralifekev

We play a lot of games with audience participation for any viewers, and anyone who wants to join an open slot is free to join anything we're playing.

On top of all this, we have a very special extra viewing incentive for you: due to a large donation we have already received, at some point in our marathon [to be decided, we are not all that excited about this one...], we will all be eating Carolina Reaper peppers because being awake forever is not torture enough. So if you like to see good people doing good things suffer immeasurably, keep an eye out for posts on when we'll be throwing those back.

I'll be playing to raise money for Duke Children's Hospital in Durham for the first time, in my fifth year overall.

Mothra
Woah Dangsaurus

Postby Mothra » Thu Nov 08, 2018 1:18 am

I'm ready to watch you unhinge mentally and physically as a human being for the kids.

Wheels

Postby Wheels » Thu Nov 08, 2018 3:06 am

Tim seemed pretty okay with the Reaper part. Looking forward to the You Don't Know Jack part!
Una salus victis nullam sperare salutem

ocksi

Postby ocksi » Sat Nov 10, 2018 1:09 am

In case anyone wanted to tune in for body horror, we will be eating the hottest pepper in the world on Sunday at 6PM EST