Mobile Game Hell

patito

Re: Mobile Game Hell

Postby patito » Mon May 02, 2016 5:08 pm

It's just way of the samurai with a fresh coat of anime, relax dude. It was on sale during the anime sale, I picked it up then.

beatbandito

Re: Mobile Game Detroit

Postby beatbandito » Mon May 02, 2016 6:53 pm

Shit that looks like it has better combat than Samurai Warrior.

Brentai
Woah Dangsaurus

Re: Mobile Game Detroit

Postby Brentai » Mon May 02, 2016 9:18 pm

What you need to know about Akiba's Trip is that XSEED demanded that Acquire put the stripping feature in for the male enemies too, and actually got it.

Mongrel

Postby Mongrel » Mon May 02, 2016 10:39 pm

patito wrote:It's just way of the samurai with a fresh coat of anime, relax dude. It was on sale during the anime sale, I picked it up then.

So what you're saying is you're actually the one who's gonna do the LP? Image

Thad

Postby Thad » Fri May 06, 2016 10:21 am

beatbandito

Postby beatbandito » Thu Aug 24, 2017 9:00 am

Hijacking this thread for dumb/less dumb mobile game suggestions because Romo has let down society and disappointed his family with the sudden cut-off here.

Adventure League 2D RPG is actually fun. Tactical, grid-based, small group combat. Only issue is it's pretty basic right now, with most of the gameplay consisting of walking back and forth on the same road clicking on the right tiles in between. Still worth picking up sometimes for a round or two of combat.

Ultimate Kept Man Life is a clicker game. It's an okay one as far as story content and growth rates for most of the game. The last few items are more just about forgetting about it and waiting for background points to gather.

What dumb stuff have others been playing? Bonus if it's a grid-based combat rpg with character customization because I am super hard for those right now.

Brentai
Woah Dangsaurus

Postby Brentai » Thu Aug 24, 2017 12:40 pm

The only mobile game I play these days is Fire Emblem Heroes, and to be honest I haven't done much with that other than collect daily bonuses for about a month. But it is a competent mini-tacRPG.

Grath

Postby Grath » Thu Aug 24, 2017 1:27 pm

I've been playing Gems of War for commute entertainment (mixed with Youtube videos on my tablet) but I updated my phone to Oreo and I need to wait for them to push an update to fix the game on Oreo. It's basically a sequel to Puzzle Quest, given that it's the same gameplay mechanics and from the developers of the original Puzzle Quest and such: turn-based Bejeweled style rpg-ish combat. It's a bit pay-to-win and a lot grindy but it's fun enough as a brief distraction.

SimonTheDigger

Postby SimonTheDigger » Thu Sep 21, 2017 4:16 am

There's a pretty popular mobile SRPG called For Whom The Alchemist Exists that's getting an English version fairly soon under the name "The Alchemist Code". Here's a trailer:

sei

Postby sei » Thu Sep 21, 2017 4:41 am

One Gumi game is cancer enough for me.