Comic Replacement Game 2000 - Execution Phase

Moderators: Friday, LaserBeing

Mongrel

Postby Mongrel » Tue Nov 14, 2017 4:05 pm

Oh shoot right, you sent me that the other day! I forgot! Now *I'm* the reason this is behind.

Tonight we're all going to Thor Ragnarockandroll, so there's no way it's happening today, but I should be able to do at least one of the two I've got tomorrow, if not both.

Mongrel

Re: Comic Replacement Game 2000 - Execution Phase

Postby Mongrel » Thu Nov 23, 2017 1:52 pm

Sorry guys, I know I haven't delivered, but Starr had to steal the tablet to do actual paying illustration work, and is working on that pretty constantly. As soon as she can spare it back, I'll do these first thing.

Mongrel

Postby Mongrel » Fri Feb 23, 2018 5:17 pm

Buge's post reminded me that I still haven't done the last two. Sheeeeeeiiiiiit!

Unfortunately Starr is under pressure to get a bunch of medical illustrations done and fast (relatively speaking) because when we all got sick in January she couldn't make any progress and now her boss is ripping her a new one daily, so she's using our only tablet most of the time. I'll see if I can grab it back long enough to do the two outstanding ones before the weekend is out.

In bizarre twist, the only reason Starr is actually still doing the illustration contracts is because the in-house medical illustrator for U Dub was fired and summarily banned from the camp for some unknown but "creepy" felony-level offence (???) and the department won't pay the rates of the only other regular illustrator they know with the technical background to do complex cardiac images.

Niku

Postby Niku » Fri Feb 23, 2018 8:15 pm

can't you just submit starr's ill illos for your final panels

Mongrel

Postby Mongrel » Fri Feb 23, 2018 8:28 pm

A random cardiac diagram spouting dialogue would be kind of funny... hmmmm...