Postby Mongrel » Wed Oct 30, 2019 8:11 pm

Mongrel

Re: The New Imagedump Thread

Postby Mongrel » Mon Nov 04, 2019 5:25 pm

TIL this was actual dialogue from fuckin' Spy Kids:

Niku

Postby Niku » Mon Nov 04, 2019 5:35 pm

watching the third spy kids movie with zero knowledge of the first two was one of my favorite theater going experiences of all time. when alan cumming showed up with an army of robot children and steve buscemi dropped from the sky on a flying pig it cemented a place in my heart which only a major cardial infarction could ever hope to undo.

Mongrel

Postby Mongrel » Thu Nov 07, 2019 9:44 pm

Friday

Postby Friday » Sat Nov 09, 2019 8:12 pm

That's a pretty unrealistic depiction considering Krang was the only actual effective villain on the show and consistently won 4v1s against the turtles when he actually just fought them without any weird gimmicks other than his normal suit.

What I'm saying is if normal Krang in his normal powersuit can 4v1 Mike, Raph, Don, and Leo, there's no way he's going down to Scarecrow, Dorth, Toto, and Tin Man. And yes I am leaving Lion out because you know.
ImageImageImage

Niku

Postby Niku » Sat Nov 09, 2019 8:16 pm

show me one time where krang wielded fire

Mongrel

Postby Mongrel » Sat Nov 09, 2019 8:41 pm

I have nothing to add other than "Friends of Dorth" sounds like an underground organization of dwarven revolutionaries.

zaratustra

Postby zaratustra » Mon Nov 11, 2019 4:56 pm

Friday wrote:That's a pretty unrealistic depiction considering Krang was the only actual effective villain on the show and consistently won 4v1s against the turtles when he actually just fought them without any weird gimmicks other than his normal suit.

What I'm saying is if normal Krang in his normal powersuit can 4v1 Mike, Raph, Don, and Leo, there's no way he's going down to Scarecrow, Dorth, Toto, and Tin Man. And yes I am leaving Lion out because you know.

they have actual bonafide fucking magic on their side, though.

Among the magic objects in Oz books: a little thing called the Powder of Life, which brings to life anything sprinkled on it.

Krang will obviously go first for the Lion, not knowing he's a wimp. Dorothy takes advantage and sprinkles the powder on Krang's armor. The armor comes to life, and it no longer obeys Krang's commands. It is too distracted by the joy of being alive, its very first sensations flooding its senses as it looks around with a glint of joy in its beady eye and completely misses Scarecrow coming from behind with a baseball bat to the head.