Console Connections

Console Connections

Postby Newbie » Sun Aug 03, 2014 3:56 pm

Got a Wii U. While it will import your Mii and account info from your 3DS, for SOME reason Nintendo's stepping away from Friend Codes this generation, so now you add people by network id. My network id (and PSN id, while we're at it) is jsnlxndrlv. Let's be friends.
tiny text

Brantly B.
Woah Dangsaurus

Re: Console Connections

Postby Brantly B. » Sun Aug 03, 2014 4:55 pm

Are we going to have separate threads for separate systems now, or?

My Nintendo, PSN and MS Live IDs are all "ForcefulBalloon". That's just my console nick now I guess. Thanks to Twitch being total fuckheads I think both "Brentai" and "ForcefulBalloon" are both unavailable there now though.

Postby Newbie » Sun Aug 03, 2014 6:06 pm

If somebody were to merge this, I wouldn't complain.
tiny text

sei

Postby sei » Sun Aug 03, 2014 6:32 pm

Newbie wrote:Got a Wii U. While it will import your Mii and account info from your 3DS, for SOME reason Nintendo's stepping away from Friend Codes this generation, so now you add people by network id. My network id (and PSN id, while we're at it) is jsnlxndrlv. Let's be friends.

Probably too late for Newbie to do this, but to anyone else who might be getting a Wii U and importing Wii data:

Back up the Wii export data.

SD into Wii.
SD into computer to back up.
Then SD into Wii U. (Wii U winds up deleting the data off the SD card.)

I mention this because our first Wii U bricked during a shitty firmware update. Chances of this happening to people with newer firmware are probably pretty low, but it's still better to be safe.

Metal Slime

Postby Metal Slime » Sun Aug 10, 2014 11:45 am

My PSN id is Gilgamesh5 which is the only one that matters for the moment for consoles since I can actually play multiplayer and my steam is http://steamcommunity.com/id/metalslime/ because I am not the only Metal Slime on there.