The Knorpse Receptacle

The Knorpse Receptacle

Postby Newbie » Fri Jan 30, 2015 8:39 pm

Exquisite Knorpse: (Frocto Let's Play) (Download) Concepted, organized and contributed to by Zaratustra. Contributions by Kabbage, Lobst, Niku, Lee-Ham, Drethelin, Nekobasu, Newbie, Kazz, Brentai, Kayin, Niku, R2, Constantine, and McFrugal.

Exquisite Knorpse 1.5 - From Saltwater Breach: (Frocto Let's Play) (Download) Organized and contributed to by Intentionally Wrong. Contributions by LegatoB, Herr Toups, dessgeega, OGC, Boojiboy7, Zaratustra, SuperWes, skelethulu, and The New Ska.

Exquisite Knorpse 2: (Frocto Let's Play) (Download) Organized and contributed to by Newbie. Contributions by Kayin, Kazz, Bongo Bill, Niku, Zaratustra, Zach, Kayma, LaserBeing, Friday, and Brentai.

Exquisite Knorpse 3: (Frocto Let's Play) (Download - Note that this is too big for the Knytt Stories level archive, so this is a temporary link which will expire in 7 days) Organized by Newbie and Friday. Contributions by Friday, Bongo Bill, yyler, Kazz, Stush, Zaratustra, Nerd, R2, Lee-Ham/LaserBeing, and Romosome.
tiny text

LaserBeing

Re: The Knorpse Receptacle

Postby LaserBeing » Mon Feb 02, 2015 5:59 pm

Newbie wrote:Organized and contributed to by Intentionally Wrong.

IF YOU WANT US TO STOP CALLING YOU NEWBIE MAYBE YOU SHOULD PICK A NAME THAT ISN'T TERRIBLE, NEWBIE

Good to have all these actually available in one place though. If anyone still has Brentai's DLC boss for EK1 it'd be nice to add that as well.

Postby Newbie » Mon Feb 02, 2015 7:27 pm

I just used the names as they're listed in the credits—or, in the case of EK3, in Friday's thread on the fossilized board.I'd also prefer to get EK3 hosted someplace more permanent, since the fossilized links no longer work.
tiny text

Mothra
Woah Dangsaurus

Postby Mothra » Mon Feb 02, 2015 7:34 pm

The Exquisite Knorpse 3 Let's Play in its entirety is a fucking masterpiece. I queue that thing up every now and again just to bask in the wonder.

If another EK happens somewhere down the line, I'd be down to make a level.

LaserBeing

Postby LaserBeing » Mon Feb 02, 2015 9:50 pm

FUCKBUG WANTS HIS GODDAMN DIAMONDS

Friday

Postby Friday » Tue Feb 03, 2015 3:34 am

You people do not understand what making ek4 would cause me to unleash.

There is a city. A city that exists on the edge of darkness and light. A city that rises above the moon and dips below the depths of the earth. And in the center of this blighted place there is a door, flanked by the skulls of children that never stop screaming. And in this chamber there is a throne. A throne built by fear, composed of terror. And upon this throne, this thing that should not be, sits one whose name is only spoken of in the whispers of mad men and broken things.

Fuckbug Prime.
ImageImageImage

Friday

Postby Friday » Tue Feb 03, 2015 3:35 am

Oh also there's like fifty evil fire in there
ImageImageImage

Mothra
Woah Dangsaurus

Postby Mothra » Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:30 am

Weaatch out fer feckbegg~

Frocto

Postby Frocto » Tue Feb 03, 2015 2:05 pm

These are great!

I think Kazz also did a bit of a Knorpse LP, didn't he? Or maybe I'm misremembering.

Anyway, these two videos are "bonus content," just in case anyone hasn't seen them.

Exquisite Knorpse 2 Apocalypse and Dark Force Final Form Perfect Run Version 1.6
Fuckbug Wants His Goddamn Diamonds

Mothra
Woah Dangsaurus

Postby Mothra » Mon Jul 06, 2015 12:07 pm

Whose bug do you have to fuck to get another Exquisite Knorpse up in this heezy

Postby Newbie » Mon Jul 06, 2015 5:57 pm

Funny you should mention that: two votes isn't enough for anything. I was going to wait until I got 7, buuuuuuut I could probably close the poll early if I had an odd number of responses.
tiny text