MIA: Our Fallen Brontos

Mongrel

Re: MIA: Our Fallen Brontos

Postby Mongrel » Fri Apr 20, 2018 2:05 pm

Yeah I was confused as fuck and was basically

but then someone messaged me of the blue to give me the #FF logs and it's a little more clear.

Even so, this is still probably the worst outcome for my making a terrible pun that I can ever recall (now also being cited as a reason to stay away from the boards?!), so I'm still seinfeldleaving.gif WRT this particular incident.

Lyrai

Postby Lyrai » Fri Apr 20, 2018 2:46 pm

Yeah. Basically on a discord server, Dogstar saw my name in a link and went on a fucking tirade. I was pasting it all from discord into the channel and everyone was having a laugh riot at it. Dude's still got a massive chip on his shoulder from everything. The boards, CoX, everything.

When he decided to frame his interaction in this thread as Shit That Didn't Happen Poster Child, I looked at it and noticed he was lurking.

So, no, Thad, your imagined scenario did not take place. We're making fun of a 40+ year old man for not connecting the common thread of being thrown out of nearly every community he's been a part of.

TA

Postby TA » Fri Apr 20, 2018 3:15 pm

what's this

a gamergater has a huge grudge against a woman and flips his shit with no provocation

I'm shocked, SHOCKED!

Lyrai

Postby Lyrai » Fri Apr 20, 2018 3:49 pm

Yeah after he hissed (no, really, that was his response to my name) and started screaming about how he hates Friday, Friday chimed in with massive confusion since she can't ever really remember interacting with him, at all, and someone else pointed out that hrm, maybe for some mysterious, strange reason, he dislikes women who are in proximity to him.

mharr

Postby mharr » Fri Apr 20, 2018 4:34 pm

This all sounds like a fine example of what I'm struggling to say over in Invisible. Try not to grow up into that guy, it's sort of counterproductive.

Büge

Postby Büge » Fri Apr 20, 2018 5:54 pm

Seems I missed something. :???: