GED or High School Diploma?

nosimpleway

Re: GED or High School Diploma?

Postby nosimpleway » Thu Mar 13, 2014 8:53 am

Now the bots are just straight up calling us dumb.

MarinaKa

GED or High School Diploma

Postby MarinaKa » Sun Dec 07, 2014 4:57 pm

Stanley High School is an exact educational place where you can be a certified regular High School Diploma holder by yourself, that will be way better than a GED. The user friendly Distance Learning Program, offered by Stanley High School, has developed with a comfortable process for students to obtain an actual High School Degree. This degree is the same and equal to that which you would have achieved after the completion of High School.

MichaelNar

GED or High School Diploma

Postby MichaelNar » Wed Dec 17, 2014 2:26 pm

Thank you so much

I am seems not require high school diploma anymore for ANY jobs anymore as result of PhD possession In Ontario, PhD degree is HARDEST to be granted and requires EXTREMELY effort to obtain it. I am EXTREMELY lucky to have PhD degree without have to attend the university and saved almost 100,000 in tuition fees I did not have to take any loans at all

Honorary degrees would not entitle the persons to get any jobs without high school diploma Minister of Education had to grant me FULL PhD degree rather than Honorary degree because she know I did not have high school diploma

Thad

Re: GED or High School Diploma?

Postby Thad » Wed Dec 17, 2014 2:28 pm

We are perfect as much.