Welcome to Wolf-Mart (Gameplay)

Moderator: Friday

Seeker

Re: Welcome to Wolf-Mart (Gameplay)

Postby Seeker » Tue Aug 05, 2014 10:28 am

I'm willing to trust that, all things considered. Bar of Soap.

Kazz
Imperisaurus Rex

Postby Kazz » Tue Aug 05, 2014 1:51 pm

No votes between iamawolf's announcement and this post were counted.

iamawolf shoots magic through the supermarket, throwing Bar of Soap's disguise into the ether!

Bar of Soap is a Werewolf.

Proceed with Day 2.
the best kazz around

Rosencrantz

Postby Rosencrantz » Tue Aug 05, 2014 2:12 pm

Well then. Bar of Soap

Mr Associate

Postby Mr Associate » Tue Aug 05, 2014 2:44 pm

bar of soap for sure

The Greetest

Postby The Greetest » Tue Aug 05, 2014 5:35 pm

Bar of Soap makes the most sense since there's no way of knowing if this could be false information somehow. Plus it will give us some nice information.

Seeker was nice enough to vote for BoS immediately after iamawolf said he was going to reveal BoS but before anything was actually revealed.

So the way I see it Seeker is either a wolf that knew before it was actually revealed that BoS was one, or iamawolf is some kind of fool and in contact with Seeker behind the scenes.

iamawolf

Postby iamawolf » Tue Aug 05, 2014 5:50 pm

Switch my vote to Bar of Soap, obviously.

I think we can probably safely shoot The Greetest tonight, if we're a vigilante, as he is somehow still acting like I'm shady even though both seers are dead and the game master has just proven I'm the secret innocent role.

Oh, right, and night-killers: my power is one-time use. I'm just vanilla innocent from this point on. I'm not getting baned, but you might want to look at serious threats.

iamawolf

Postby iamawolf » Tue Aug 05, 2014 5:57 pm

If I don't make it through the night, the rest of my theory is: Rosencrantz is third wolf and Highlander is either Devil or Weretiger. I'd kill Highlander first of those two, given the choice. That leaves one more bad who is most likely Mr Associate.

Greeter

Postby Greeter » Tue Aug 05, 2014 6:26 pm

BAR OF SOAP!

The Greetest

Postby The Greetest » Tue Aug 05, 2014 6:30 pm

I'm a little curious about why I seem shady. Don't get me wrong, this post questioning someone who questioned me is probably reason enough for most people to not trust me, but this list of people to kill into the future along with you actively looking for important innocent roles that would be 'best used not revealed' seems like an easy way to sweep a win for some team, I just want to make sure it's the right one.

Here are the things we know:

Kazz said there was a secret role and it would be decidedly innocent.
Kazz reacted to iamawolf using an ability that was not described in the original post.

Based off that it's not exactly a jump to say that iamawolf is the secret innocent. There's no conversion system so no reason to believe that he is anything but innocent still.

However:

There was a Fool role that both we and he saw as a Seer.
There's a Weretiger that can act as a Seer.

So iamawolf and vigilante, think about this before going through with this multi-stage plan. If a vigilante does kill me tonight and iamawolf is wrong the innocents now need a perfect game to win. I'm not sure why iamawolf so suddenly changed to the current list of suspects he has and would love to hear if you'll share but still think that someone that BOTH seers seemed adamant about killing means there's a pretty good chance they are a wolf. I can't speak for Rosen, Associate or Highlander but for the time being only ask that the vigilante not rush into anything again tonight.

Kazz
Imperisaurus Rex

Postby Kazz » Tue Aug 05, 2014 6:38 pm

Bar of Soap is led to the gallows, which the corporation conveniently installed last night near the self check-out.

"Stop! I'm clean!"

"No puns allowed," says a subcontracted executioner. As the rope tightens, Bar of Soap sprouts hair and fangs and claws and also a certified Werewolf ID card.

---

Night 2 begins.

There are 7 associates remaining.

Greeter
Highlander
iamawolf
Mr Associate
Rosencrantz
Seeker
The Greetest

There are four deceased associates:

Joe (Seer) was lynched on Day 1.
Captain Silver (Hunter) was killed by the Vigilante on Night 1.
Sam Wolfton (Seer) was killed by the Werewolves on Night 1.
Bar of Soap (Werewolf) was lynched on Day 2.

Night actions.

Note: You may freely speak in the topic during the night, if necessary.
the best kazz around

iamawolf

Postby iamawolf » Tue Aug 05, 2014 7:26 pm

I know who Sam Wolfton scried on night 0 and I know who Joe scried on night 0. I am also fairly confident I know which was the real Seer and which was the Fool.

There are seven players. I am confirmed innocent as the Revealer. That leaves two more innocent players (Baner and the Vigilante). Two more wolves (Highlander and The Greetest). A Devil. A Weretiger.

That means we're at a 3-3-1 tie. Vigilante should really be shooting tonight and the wolves should probably help choose that target because if he misses, the game ends in Tiger's favor. The wolves also might want to consider sacrificing one of their own, rather than ending the game in Tiger favor tonight.

Yes, I know, it sounds ridiculous, but it does make sense: wolves still have the advantage of a Devil, giving the wolves sight and kill at night. Innocents only have kill and weretiger only has sight.

Otherwise, I hope my team is willing to follow my lead on this.

Rosencrantz

Postby Rosencrantz » Wed Aug 06, 2014 2:00 pm

iamawolf wrote:I know who Sam Wolfton scried on night 0 and I know who Joe scried on night 0. I am also fairly confident I know which was the real Seer and which was the Fool.

There are seven players. I am confirmed innocent as the Revealer. That leaves two more innocent players (Baner and the Vigilante). Two more wolves (Highlander and The Greetest). A Devil. A Weretiger.

That means we're at a 3-3-1 tie. Vigilante should really be shooting tonight and the wolves should probably help choose that target because if he misses, the game ends in Tiger's favor. The wolves also might want to consider sacrificing one of their own, rather than ending the game in Tiger favor tonight.

Yes, I know, it sounds ridiculous, but it does make sense: wolves still have the advantage of a Devil, giving the wolves sight and kill at night. Innocents only have kill and weretiger only has sight.

Otherwise, I hope my team is willing to follow my lead on this.

The devil doesn't count as a wolf for Wolf wincon.

Kazz
Imperisaurus Rex

Postby Kazz » Wed Aug 06, 2014 9:25 pm

Waiting on a few people for night actions.
the best kazz around

Kazz
Imperisaurus Rex

Postby Kazz » Thu Aug 07, 2014 10:38 pm

After a few months of twiddling their thumbs and checking Facebook, the supermarket's monsters decide to slaughter Mr. Associate. This fun-loving go-getter will be remembered as one of the best Weretigers in the history of Wolf-Mart. He will be missed.

Meanwhile, the store's loyal psychopath has murdered Highlander. Cursory reports indicate he was some kind of terrifying dog-person.

---

Day 3 has begun.

There are 5 associates still punching in.

Greeter
iamawolf
Rosencrantz
Seeker
The Greetest

Six associates have met an untimely end:

Joe (Seer) was lynched on Day 1.
Sam Wolfton (Seer) was killed by the Werewolves on Night 1.
Captain Silver (Hunter) was killed by the Vigilante on Night 1.
Bar of Soap (Werewolf) was lynched on Day 2.
Mr. Associate (Weretiger) was killed by Werewolves on Night 2.
Highlander (Werewolf) was killed by the Vigilante on Night 2.

It takes 3 votes to lynch somebody. Vote with care!
the best kazz around

iamawolf

Postby iamawolf » Thu Aug 07, 2014 11:25 pm

No one vote.

Rosencrantz

Postby Rosencrantz » Thu Aug 07, 2014 11:28 pm

Seeker

iamawolf

Postby iamawolf » Thu Aug 07, 2014 11:34 pm

I hate this game and all the people who play it.

Greeter

Postby Greeter » Fri Aug 08, 2014 4:33 am

IT KEEPS YOU BUSY!

Greeter

Postby Greeter » Fri Aug 08, 2014 6:27 am

I THINK THE VIGILANTE SHOULD MAKE HIM OR HERSELF VISIBLE! THE BANER CAN THEN PROTECT THEM FROM THE WEREWOLVES AND THEY CAN DO THE LAST KILL!

The Greetest

Postby The Greetest » Fri Aug 08, 2014 7:42 am

Well that night turned out better than expected. Wish the vigilante hadn't rolled the dice but hey, we're still all here.

iamawolf I appreciate what you're doing but you have to understand if I'm iffy about going for it, since you've been playing like you known all the roles for days, but clearly are still gathering them. The last wolf can role claim anything they want. Since I know you don't trust me and Rosen you could easily start declaring either of us as a wolf (again) and set us up for disaster based off your own biases.

Not to say I completely trust Rosen. I think he could easily be the last wolf, but he's only the second best bet over Greeter for me. General silence and short posts, voting quickly and giving no real explanation added a lot of suspicion to this:

Greeter wrote:I THINK THE VIGILANTE SHOULD MAKE HIM OR HERSELF VISIBLE! THE BANER CAN THEN PROTECT THEM FROM THE WEREWOLVES AND THEY CAN DO THE LAST KILL!

If you're really so convinced that the last wolf has been figured out than you would only have to lynch them today to win. Only the wolf would need an innocent kill today on top of night kills to get the win.