Thad

Re: kazz's youtube

Postby Thad » Mon Dec 04, 2017 10:38 pm

Hi Kazz.

How you doing?

Friday

Postby Friday » Tue Dec 05, 2017 6:30 pm

Kazz has had suicidal ideation in the past and is very clearly having it now.

I watched a few of his streams when he linked them in #ff and he's had stuff like bottles of bleach with DRINK ME written on it just hanging out there in the background. He's calling for help but also pushing anyone away who tries to help, aka, running classic plays out of the "I'm depressed and suicidal" playbook. He knows he needs help but the chemicals in his brain are telling him he doesn't deserve it.

To be clear, this is nothing new for Kazz. Last time this ended with him slicing open his wrists/arms/I honestly don't remember which. Kazz has been in a fucked up place for a long time now mentally and needs professional help. In my non-professional opinion, I believe he is beyond the help of friends and non-professionals.

I have personally had long, private talks with Kazz and done the "friend tries to talk you out of your depression" thing, which I have been on both sides of many, many times. I'm not trying to cast myself as a professional here, just experienced, and capable of recognizing when someone has actual for-real suicidal ideation (which I have also had, and I've run the play Kazz is currently running), which Kazz very clearly does.

I have no personal knowledge of Kazz in real life. I don't even know where he is. If any of you know anyone near him, I suggest talking to them and getting them to attempt to help.

If you want to debate whether I'm overreacting, please keep the following things in mind:

1. Kazz has attempted suicide in the past. He cut open his wrists and "a lot of blood" came out.
2. These videos are not an isolated incident.
3. These videos are a very, very, very clear call for help. If you think they are a "joke", please refer to numbers 1 and 2.

Kazz, I ask again and will keep asking. Please seek professional help. I will do everything I can to prevent you from self-harm, but I am a person on the internet. Forcibly removing you to a suicide watch facility is a stopgap measure anyway. You need to accept that you have mental health issues and seek treatment for them, the same way you would if you had any disease. And no, alcohol and wandering the city streets late at night is not "treatment," though I admit it can numb your pain for a time.

Everyone here loves you and would be devastated to see you kill yourself. Please do not kill yourself. You are not worthless and you are not beyond saving.
ImageImageImage

Mongrel
Location: There's winners and there's losers // And I'm south of that line

Postby Mongrel » Tue Dec 05, 2017 8:20 pm

Friday wrote:Everyone here loves you and would be devastated to see you kill yourself. Please do not kill yourself. You are not worthless and you are not beyond saving.

^ I can't nod my head any faster here.

Also, you look like death warmed over in those videos. Friday talked about mental illness, so I just want to say you actually look physically ill. Please see a doc if you can, dude.

Thad

Postby Thad » Wed Dec 06, 2017 10:47 am

Kazz, we love you, buddy. What they said.

I know you haven't been around the boards much, and we haven't talked much, these past few years. But we like you and we miss you.

You're a good dude. Please go get some help and get better. We're pulling for you.