Pros and Cons of Punching a Nazi Just Square in the Dick

Mongrel
Location: There's winners and there's losers // And I'm south of that line

Re: Pros and Cons of Punching a Nazi Just Square in the Dick

Postby Mongrel » Thu May 03, 2018 12:24 pm

Someone chased the dude down for a follow up interview, and it was.... whewwww

Luke: I'm a member of Club USA. Not proud boy or patriot prayer. Change it on your video please. I'm sick of your fake news.

me: Hi Luke - thank you for clarification.

Luke: And just an fyi dumb ass, i have adhd and autism!!!

me: Oh, I have ADHD too.

Luke: I'm contacting national news and exposing your hate against a man with disabilities, dumb fuck!!!

me: I think you're equating autism with hate

Luke: thanks for digging your own grave, bitch! "Leftist seattle thugs harass disabled patriot" will be the title

me: And for clarification, what is Club USA and what is your age? So that we can be accurate on that as well[,] if you wouldn't mind clarifying

Luke: Club USA is an organization that i started that belies that we can have a difference of opinion without division. I am 21 years old.

me: And to be clear, you're not involved with Patriot Prayer?

Luke: NO I wore that shirt to piss off joey[.] if you knew our history, you would not believe i'm with patriot prayer.

me: Why would it piss off Joey?

Luke: I don't have time for to explain shit. Let's just say i made shit real personal with him. And i mean "real"

me: But you can understand why people would assume you're involved with Patriot Prayer at one of their rallies?

Luke: Still fake news[.] Ask Joey

me: I think it's more an honest, easy to make mistake since you are in public wearing a Patriot Prayer shirt at one of their rallies. Thank you for helping me set the record straight.

Luke: You're welcome

me: I will edit the original post to state that you are not affiliated with Patriot Prayer but [were] just wearing the shirt to piss Joey Gibson off[.] Correct?

Luke: Just get your story straight next time. And apologize to Joey and Pete too. They've been up my ass for the last hour because of your video!

me: How is your group different than Patriot Prayer? And when was it founded?

Luke: 2018 and while there is not much difference, you still associated me with a group i am not part of.

me: Because you were at their protest wearing their shirt

Luke: Understandable, but still fake news.

me: So you misled me intentionally so that I would create fake news?

Luke: I didn't mislead anyone intentionally. I was trying to piss Joey off by wearing his shirt as he does not like me and i thought his reaction would be priceless. And btw, his reaction was PRICELESSS[.] That's a reaction you should have had in your video

me: Why wouldn't he like you?

Luke: Ask him. AND APOLOGIZE TO HIM TOO. And if he won't tell you, there is a whole article on it!!!

me: I shared a video of an adult wearing a Patriot Prayer shirt at a Patriot Prayer rally. No apologies for that. Would you mind forwarding the article?

Luke: Sure. I shouldn't, but I am.

me: Cool

Luke: Brace yourself though. https://XXXX/ there you go

me: Ok hold on- give me a moment to read

Luke: take your time[.] Fox news desk now has it, Ben Shapiro has it, Tucker Carlson has it, and Pete is working with Gavin. Dude we got your back remember what i said today about us protecting our own? That was some fucked up shit and you will have yours very soon. you are so fucked, bro. That's from a proud boy you will not be getting the name of. Now I gotta go to bed. Bye.

beatbandito

Postby beatbandito » Thu May 03, 2018 12:50 pm

Dotchi wo muite mo feel so sad
Dakedo shi ni wa itaranai
Jibun wa dō dai?
Proud Boy, Proud Boy, Proud Boy, Proud Boy

Yoji

Postby Yoji » Thu May 03, 2018 3:25 pm

Can someone explain to me what these Proud Boys are proud of again? Just being white or something?

Sorry if I'm sounding like a broken record, being proud of being white strikes me as kind of stupid. Like, it's like having pride in winning the office holiday raffle. Like, yeah, good for you I guess, but it's not like you actually put any effort into it besides dumbfuck luck.

Luke: thanks for digging your own grave, bitch! "Leftist seattle thugs harass disabled patriot" will be the title

Dammit, now I'm repeating myself twice. I'm tired of these fucking goobers calling themselves shit like "patriots" all the time. That's really the kind of label you need someone else to put on for you. Otherwise, it's kind of like high-fiving yourself.

...oh, I can quote just a section of a post by highlighting it and hitting the quote button? Huh, nice.
Image: Mention something from KPCC or Rachel Maddow
Image: Go on about Homeworld for X posts

Mongrel

Postby Mongrel » Thu May 03, 2018 4:22 pm

Every time I see the "Now I gotta go to bed" at the end, I just fucking lose it. xD

mharr

Postby mharr » Thu May 03, 2018 7:37 pm

Back in my day, being an Autist meant you read a lot of progressive science fiction and tried to think about the world. Has there been a global movement to sneak lead back into the drinking water or something?

IGNORE ME
Woah Dangsaurus

Postby IGNORE ME » Thu May 03, 2018 8:32 pm

You have no idea how much I worry about stuff like that. Knowing that yes, historically, we have destroyed entire empires by putting the wrong chemicals in our wine, combined with a worldwide trend of progressively poorer decision making, sparks a pretty specific kind of inquiry.

Blossom

Postby Blossom » Fri May 04, 2018 11:30 am

Yoji wrote:Can someone explain to me what these Proud Boys are proud of again? Just being white or something?

Sorry if I'm sounding like a broken record, being proud of being white strikes me as kind of stupid. Like, it's like having pride in winning the office holiday raffle. Like, yeah, good for you I guess, but it's not like you actually put any effort into it besides dumbfuck luck.

Dammit, now I'm repeating myself twice. I'm tired of these fucking goobers calling themselves shit like "patriots" all the time. That's really the kind of label you need someone else to put on for you. Otherwise, it's kind of like high-fiving yourself.

...oh, I can quote just a section of a post by highlighting it and hitting the quote button? Huh, nice.

They're neonazis, yes.

Thad

Postby Thad » Sat May 05, 2018 11:14 am

Brentai wrote:You have no idea how much I worry about stuff like that. Knowing that yes, historically, we have destroyed entire empires by putting the wrong chemicals in our wine, combined with a worldwide trend of progressively poorer decision making, sparks a pretty specific kind of inquiry.

We've discussed the link between leaded gasoline and violence, right?

Granted, it wouldn't explain this particular generation of assholes.

zaratustra

Postby zaratustra » Sat May 05, 2018 1:23 pm

my theory is that the current wave of anxiety is because tobacco ran out of fashion and pot is still illegal

Mongrel

Postby Mongrel » Sat May 05, 2018 2:54 pm

zaratustra wrote:my theory is that the current wave of anxiety is because tobacco ran out of fashion and pot is still illegal

And drinking at work!

And privacy in any form. And... And...

IGNORE ME
Woah Dangsaurus

Postby IGNORE ME » Sat May 05, 2018 2:56 pm

They let me drink at work yesterday, and it didn't make me any less anxious.

Mongrel

Postby Mongrel » Thu May 17, 2018 12:00 pm

Nazis are abducting and murdering kids in broad daylight.

These ones, we can shoot on sight.

Mongrel

Postby Mongrel » Sun May 20, 2018 2:36 pm

The Montreal Gazette is doing a decent series on the Alt-Right (more specifically, the Alt-Right in Montreal - the second-most prolific writer on the Daily Stormer is a Montrealer who goes by "Zeiger"), and the gateways to it. Here's a couple samples:

Alt-right in Montreal: The war against women

Alt-right in Montreal: Encrypted messages show white supremacist mindset

One week after it was created, Montreal Storm held its first meeting at an Ye Olde Orchard Pub on Prince Arthur St.

“These are nicer and are a little more upbeat …” one user wrote on the chat, referring to two Irish pubs that had been suggested “… but may not be able to yell GAS THE K**** or ALL N****** HANG as easily as a classic ‘va chier tabarnak’ bar, which you guys may prefer.”

There's links to more of the series at the bottom of each article, if anyone is interested. They don't seem to require reading in any particular order.

François

Postby François » Sun May 20, 2018 10:23 pm

Yeah, we've had our share of various far-right shitheads for a long time, especially at least since Adrien Arcand started his vile work in the late 20s. (In case anyone's wondering, Québec fascists have historically been fiercely opposed to separatism and have gained their original footing largely on British and English-Canadian funds and ideas.) I'd like to think they've only been having a resurgence on account of Trump catalyzing shitheads in a border-ignoring AoE, but they've definitely been under the surface waiting for their moment for a while. Fortunately, as much harm as they may cause on individual levels, I wouldn't expect them to gain any mainstream influence here, even if only because we're generally quite on the left, and because I can't possibly see women supporting them the way (white) American women have been supporting Trump and his ilk. Fingers crossed, I guess.

Mongrel

Postby Mongrel » Mon May 21, 2018 9:03 pm

The Times has since deleted the tweet... can't imagine why...

IGNORE ME
Woah Dangsaurus

Postby IGNORE ME » Tue May 22, 2018 10:28 am

Is this machine-generated news? This feels like machine-generated news.

Mongrel

Postby Mongrel » Fri May 25, 2018 6:37 am

"Fair skinned" guys try to blow up a well-known Indian Restaurant in Toronto suburb.

Oh and two days ago some random white nut stabbed to brown kids in broad daylight not too far from here.

Cool, cool...

Mongrel

Postby Mongrel » Fri May 25, 2018 2:31 pm

pffflol

Yeah. Facebook.

Friday

Postby Friday » Fri May 25, 2018 4:41 pm

White Supremacy is wrong! It's not okay to talk about killing every black person on earth.

But if you want to just talk about an earth without any black people, that's okay.
ImageImageImage

Mongrel

Postby Mongrel » Fri Jun 29, 2018 7:32 pm

Now, this is potentially getting into left-wing conspiracy territory, or at least jumping at shadows - but I sure wouldn't blame anyone for being a bit jumpy about this:

... and if you look in the thread, apparently the final list point in the release by DHS contains the number 88 for no particular reason.

"Ironic shitposting... at the DHS. Ho, ho, how funny."