In the Land of Wonderful Dreams

WingSounds

Re: In the Land of Wonderful Dreams

Postby WingSounds » Wed Oct 31, 2018 10:19 am

If not, we must create it!..

Dreamt of slowly choking to death in a vacuum. The thing was, I had an 'enemy' pinned in the vacuum with me, so I was being heroic, I guess? Or maybe just really vengeful...

Then, the bastard stabbed me, and managed to get back in an airlock or something.
So I was just bleeding/asphyxiating. Can't win 'em all, I suppose!..

mharr

Postby mharr » Wed Oct 31, 2018 3:43 pm

Sounds like bleed through from the timeline where Heat Signature has TV ads.

WingSounds

Postby WingSounds » Thu Nov 01, 2018 12:46 am

I had no clue what that was, and now I'm wishing I had time to add it to my backlog.
Also a better timeline, I'm guessing.

Yesterday's dream, I'd replaced my arm with a metal arm. I think I was trying to kill my cousin (different one then the one I mentioned elsewhere?). No reason why, he's a nice guy, in and out of the dream! But, anyway, he fled, crying, and my metal arm became some sort of pole-vaulting pole, and I could use it to jump up on peoples roofing. So I did, and ate some kind of food and looked balefully up at the sun.

Dream-me seemed to think I looked cool. I felt I looked I like an idiot.

atog

Postby atog » Fri Nov 09, 2018 2:42 pm

Me: Hey dad, let's go see a play
Dad: What's playing and where?
Me: Uh the Gimpy Troika Theatre Company is putting on Rasta Julius Caesar at the Hotbox
Dad: That sounds dreadful
Me: Here's another one. The Pineapple Pizza Players are putting on a modern adaptation of King Richard III at the Socks with Sandals Theatre
Dad: *Gagging noises*
Me: Or there's always the Thursday Night Audience Choice at the Hilltop Coffee Shop. If we yell loud enough they'll think consensus is with My Fair Lady
Dad: Let's try that. Pick you up at 6?
Me: Nah I'm cycling
Dad: It's freezing outside
Me: First chance all year to cycle soo as long as it's not actually black ice...

Then something about spy rings, drones, alternate-universe evil Thor and helpful Loki, Robert Plant writing a score for a movie involving the aforementioned, and an acting clinic with Melissa McCarthy.
Placeholder for something witty that doesn't make me sound like an asshole