Pets!

Büge

Re: Pets!

Postby Büge » Wed Feb 06, 2019 9:20 pm

Friday wrote:mongrel your cats are maximum adorable

Lately it's been really cold up here, and I've caught them taking turns snoozing on my radiator.

Friday

Postby Friday » Thu Feb 07, 2019 12:30 am

I will never get tired of cats laying on warm things

those kitties are top notch
ImageImageImage

mharr

Postby mharr » Thu Feb 07, 2019 10:40 am

There is some kind of feral goblin spirit that thinks she lives with us for some reason. Will make a play for photographic evidence, but can make no promises.

Thad

Postby Thad » Sun Feb 10, 2019 12:39 pm

Friday wrote:Thad your dog is maximum littlefinger

is she still doing the "run to you and shake then go outside" whenever you laugh thing

Not every time, but most times, yes. (But only if I'm sitting at my computer. If I am sitting on the couch and I laugh at something, she does not react.)

Friday wrote:I will never get tired of cats laying on warm things

We used to live next to a big park that had little ramada areas with barbecue grills. When we'd go there at night, there would be feral cats sitting on the grills, because they (1) were warm and (2) had meat stuck to them.

We still go there sometimes and walk Artie around the park. She still stops and sits when we get to the place where we used to cross the street and go home.

Friday

Postby Friday » Mon Feb 11, 2019 12:58 pm

Dogs have good memories. We took my little Rat Terrier to my grandpas house several years after we took her the first time, she was able to autopilot the walk route we used years previously only twice without me directing her.
ImageImageImage