Pros and Cons of Punching a Nazi Just Square in the Dick

beatbandito

Re: Pros and Cons of Punching a Nazi Just Square in the Dick

Postby beatbandito » Thu Jul 30, 2020 1:29 pm

it's hard to realize the line when you grow up being told the most heavily armed people with the biggest budget are the underdogs we need to support.

Plus these names

Büge

Postby Büge » Wed Jan 20, 2021 10:14 am

Büge

Postby Büge » Sun May 02, 2021 12:58 pm

Mongrel
Location: There's winners and there's losers // And I'm south of that line

Postby Mongrel » Sun May 02, 2021 2:41 pm

That's the guy who had also posted workout pics earlier, wasn't it?

EDIT:

yup

Büge

Postby Büge » Fri Jul 09, 2021 12:30 pm

Mongrel

Postby Mongrel » Mon Jul 19, 2021 6:36 pm

Not any text to share per se, but last night I was talking to a kid (18) from Western Australia in our tanks clan.

Dude's dad is from "Zimbabwe" (mentally replace with Rhodesia, if you know what I mean) and he went on about how Hitler was "the greatest leader in human history" *backpedaling* "well, I just mean that he had the cleverest rise to power of anyone in human history" and then held their line there. Irrespective of basic human decency, getting 80 million people killed and your country dismembered and incinerated appears to be a minor quibble when assessing leadership qualities while you're a kid and life is simple (or old and stupid...). Not that any of that nonsense is particularly new.

Saying they learned this in school, I asked if their teacher had really said that and they claimed this was the actual school syllabus/textbook, which I want to believe is a comically bad misinterpretation, but given Western Australia's propensity to be Western Australia, I can actually believe that's possible...

Kid is trans. not the first pro-Nazi transperson I've met but those are always a bit of a record-scratch. Especially when they rag on the open culture of the Weimar Republic as trash. Like... really kid? The cultural milieu that produced Magnus Hirschfeld? Okay bud.

Thad

Postby Thad » Wed Sep 15, 2021 1:23 pm

Anonymous leaks gigabytes of data from alt-right web host Epik

Hacktivist collective Anonymous claims to have obtained gigabytes of data from Epik, which provides domain name, hosting, and DNS services for a variety of clients. These include the Texas GOP, Gab, Parler, and 8chan, among other right-wing sites. The stolen data has been released as a torrent. The hacktivist collective says that the data set, which is over 180GB in size, contains a "decade's worth of data from the company."

Anonymous says the data set is "all that's needed to trace actual ownership and management of the fascist side of the Internet that has eluded researchers, activists, and, well, just about everybody." If this information is correct, Epik's customers' data and identities could now fall into the hands of activists, researchers, and just about anyone curious enough to take a peek.

I'm not going to endorse vigilante justice and doxxing, but I'm having trouble finding any sympathy for Epik or its customer base.

Though I'm *somewhat* concerned someone's going to pull a Spike Lee and doxx a random innocent party with a similar name.

Büge

Postby Büge » Tue Oct 19, 2021 8:37 pm

Mongrel

Postby Mongrel » Tue Oct 19, 2021 9:24 pm

Didn't he put out the same statement a month ago but still lives with his mom in her millions-of-dollars house?

Just another asshole playing victim, and will probably run a Grift Fund Me or something.

nosimpleway

Postby nosimpleway » Tue Oct 19, 2021 11:23 pm

Tweet's dated September 5 but it never gets old

Thad

Postby Thad » Fri Nov 05, 2021 10:40 am

Thread: Richard Spencer not doing so well on the stand.

He's representing himself and doesn't appear to have bothered reviewing the plaintiffs' evidence, because he just keeps metaphorically walking face-first into opposing counsel's fist.

"Did you do the thing?"

"I did not do the thing."

"Okay, well, here's a video of you doing the thing, and here's you tweeting that you did the thing."

Over and over.

Mongrel

Postby Mongrel » Fri Nov 05, 2021 12:48 pm

Thad wrote:Thread: Richard Spencer not doing so well on the stand.

He's representing himself and doesn't appear to have bothered reviewing the plaintiffs' evidence, because he just keeps metaphorically walking face-first into opposing counsel's fist.

"Did you do the thing?"

"I did not do the thing."

"Okay, well, here's a video of you doing the thing, and here's you tweeting that you did the thing."

Over and over.

ahahahaha

Well, it's nice to hear this is turning out better than expected.

Mongrel

Postby Mongrel » Sat Nov 06, 2021 8:08 pm

I'm just gonna slide this single line in here:
the plaintiffs now call defendant Richard Spencer as an adverse witness.

Thad

Postby Thad » Thu Nov 18, 2021 5:09 pm

Two “Unite The Right” Defendants Asked The Judge To Dismiss Their Case. It Backfired Spectacularly.

After the plaintiffs rested their case following three weeks of powerful and often heart-wrenching testimony, notorious alt-right leader Richard Spencer and neo-Nazi podcaster Christopher Cantwell told Judge Norman Moon they hadn’t seen any evidence to suggest they were part of any conspiracy, nor any to prove they had been violent. In fact, they claimed, they had been victims of targeted violence from left-wing “antifa” counterprotesters at the rally they organized to promote “white rights” and an “ethno-state.”

The request made by Spencer and Cantwell allows a judge to dismiss a case if they deem there was not enough evidence presented in court to support a guilty verdict.

But Moon told the white supremacists there had been plenty of evidence, and that the court was required to view it all in “light most favorable to the plaintiffs.”

“How this looks from the standpoint of the law is that in the days leading up to ‘Unite the Right’ you exchanged text messages with defendant Spencer in which you stated, ‘I’m willing to risk a lot for our cause, including violence and incarceration. Many in my audience would follow me there, but I want to coordinate and make sure it’s worth it for our cause,’” Moon told the defendants, reading their own messages to each other back to them in court. “Then Mr. Spencer responded, ‘It’s worth it, at least to me.’”

That exchange alone, Moon said, could be enough for a jury to reasonably decide whether the men conspired to commit racially motivated violence. But he presented several other examples of the men speaking with each other about their plans to commit acts of violence in Charlottesville four years ago, including Cantwell discussing the several firearms he had brought with him to the rally.

Moon, a straight-shooting 84-year-old with a thick Virginia accent, reminded Spencer and Cantwell how a conspiracy is determined.

“You don’t have to do very much. You just get in there, be there, go along with it, support it. You're part of the conspiracy,” Moon told them. “You have a misunderstanding, I’m afraid, of what conspiracy is. It’s a long instruction, but I read it several times [in court].”

Moon dismissed the motions and told the defendants to proceed with their cases.

(links not included in copy-paste)

Yoji

Postby Yoji » Thu Nov 18, 2021 6:28 pm

That exchange alone, Moon said, could be enough for a jury to reasonably decide whether the men conspired to commit racially motivated violence. But he presented several other examples of the men speaking with each other about their plans to commit acts of violence in Charlottesville four years ago, including Cantwell discussing the several firearms he had brought with him to the rally.

Maybe a little unfair of me to cite things from after the violence, but I can't help but think about those recordings of Spencer after where he was yelling all sorts of horrible shit. Real whoppers like (spoilered for those who'd rather not read awfulness) :
Facepunch McGee wrote:"I fucking... my ancestors fucking enslaved those little pieces of fucking shit. I rule the fucking world. Those pieces of fucking shit get ruled by people like me. They look up and see a face like mine looking down at them. That’s how the fucking world works. We are going to destroy this fucking town."
Image: Mention something from KPCC or Rachel Maddow
Image: Go on about Homeworld for X posts

Mongrel

Postby Mongrel » Fri Nov 19, 2021 4:05 pm

Rittenhouse found Not Guilty.

Here we go.

Grath

Postby Grath » Tue Nov 23, 2021 4:08 pm

Büge

Postby Büge » Wed Nov 24, 2021 10:05 am

Thad

Postby Thad » Mon Feb 28, 2022 12:38 am

Huh -- it turns out there actually is such a thing as too racist for Joe Arpaio. AZ Mirror, covering AFPAC:

Later in the evening, former Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio gave a rambling, 40-minute speech in which he seemingly didn’t realize he was speaking to a crowd of white nationalists. At times, he seemed taken aback at the reaction to things he said.

“I have the reputation of being the biggest racist in the country,” he said, to robust applause. “What are you clapping for, that I am or that I’m not? Well, I’m not.”

Later, when he repeated that he was called “the biggest racist in the country” and received loud applause, he quickly added, “I have a black grandkid, I got a Mexican grandkid,” prompting some in the crowd to boo him.

At another point, Arpaio boasted about having a howitzer artillery gun while sheriff.

“Everyone said, ‘What are you using this for?’ I said, ‘To shoot people that come across the border,’” he said, eliciting raucous cheers from the crowd that left Arpaio visibly surprised.

“Wait a minute. I didn’t mean to shoot the illegals coming across. I’m saying the illegals that are terrorists and other violent (criminals), if they’re going to start shooting at my people, I’m going to fire back,” he explained, to much fewer cheers.

“I’m not about to shoot illegals who are coming across, just for coming illegally,” he finished, to no cheers.

Niku

Postby Niku » Mon Feb 28, 2022 8:43 pm

"Why are you booing me, I'm white"