A Drone? In MY Danger Zone?

beatbandito

A Drone? In MY Danger Zone?

Postby beatbandito » Mon Apr 30, 2018 8:00 pm

So there's this game, see?

It's called Clone Drone in the Danger Zone.

It's a fun concept that still has a ways to go, but one of the cool early features has been twitch integration so that viewers can interact with the survival mode arena. I want to try streaming a little of it every night until I get bored or nothing happens with it. While the interaction is a big part of the mode, without it it's just endless mode, so feel free to click the big link I haven't typed yet below when you see this to see what's what.

You need a twitch account so you can chat. There's a bot that will spam relentlessly to try and help you use chat commands to spawn enemies (or clone me if you're a bro). Right now I have things pretty cranked so really any consistent interaction will get me killed fast, but you get coins on entering chat and every second to buy baddies for me to fight. You can also click the puzzle icon on the video to activate the twitch extension and make everything much easier with a nice GUI.

I'll make posts here whenever I'm going up and will play for at least an hour. So go ahead and check out

MY TWITCH

Chat Commands:

!coins (show current coins)
!spawn [enemy*] [emoticon] (purchase enemy with coins, your name and an optional twitch emote will float over its head)
!clone (give me an extra life)
!betkiller [enemy*] [amount] (When I get killed all bets of all types goes to the bet on the enemy that killed me, or carries over. Any kill, not jut game over. Automatically placed on any enemy you spawn.)
!betgameover [tier^] [amount] (bet when I get a game over with that human, the bet gains interest every stage)
!enemies (list all enemy types to spawn)

*full enemies list to come when I find one on google or have time to check in twitch.
^level tiers: Bronze 1-3 Silver 4-6 Gold 7-12 Diamond 13-23 Titanium 24+ I will also actually pay attention to this.

Re: A Drone? In MY Danger Zone?

Postby Newbie » Mon Apr 30, 2018 8:11 pm

Intriguing. I was pretty anti-Twitch for a while, but this doesn't seem too bad. I'll probably only be able to swing this if it's going in the late hours, and that's no guarantee. If I could actually get to a PC with any regularity, I might actually go on #finalfight more than once a year.
tiny text

beatbandito

Postby beatbandito » Tue May 01, 2018 9:25 pm

Live again until probably around 10:30ish EST. Can I continue to somehow do worse the more I play? Let's find out!

See the big words in the first post, get the extension through the video options or use chat to interact.

mharr

Postby mharr » Tue May 01, 2018 10:58 pm

This might just be stream quality, but it seems harder to tell a killing blow from a crippling one with the hammer, due to the lack of glowing impact scars? Seems potentially disastrous.

Perfectly timed death from above blow, niiice.

Oh, do they have the thing from Deluxe Galaga / Warblade where maxing out on lives without losing any nets you free armour?

beatbandito

Postby beatbandito » Tue May 01, 2018 11:12 pm

I am not a huge fan of the hammer for similar reasons, but mainly because the sword is super op to begin with, so instead of cleave damage you basically just have a speed loss for guard break.

That was a good actual stream. I didn't realize how slow coins come even on max settings, but they should carry over between sessions. Next time with voice? Music? Who know!

Niku

Postby Niku » Wed May 02, 2018 9:00 am

Yeah, they definitely trickle in, which makes it seem like a balance to try for more smart betting / spawning if you're trying to fuck with the player. I absolutely threw away a bunch of coins just seeing what different things did, but there's a learning curve for both the player and the watcher, which is pretty cool.

beatbandito

Postby beatbandito » Wed May 02, 2018 9:41 pm

The "Later Than Usual Because I Got Called To Do Work An Hour Ago" Stream starting up momentarily with vooiiiiicceeee????

See top post for the big word to get there and a breakdown of the main chat commands.

mharr

Postby mharr » Wed May 02, 2018 10:04 pm

Can I place a killer bet on overconfidence?

beatbandito

Postby beatbandito » Thu May 03, 2018 9:43 pm

The "Yes I'm still doing this, also I may be eating in the beginning of this one but it's cool my life isn't actually that hectic, I just played MechWarrior Online for like 2 hours" Stream is starting in like ten minutes for anyone that may be interested.

beatbandito

Postby beatbandito » Fri May 04, 2018 10:03 pm

The "Not Super Feeling It" stream will be starting now and probably only going for a half-hour, or until I die three times in bronze.

See the top post for the link and commands. Spend some coins why don'cha?

mharr

Postby mharr » Fri May 04, 2018 10:35 pm

Do you just need any random Twitch account to interact with these streams, or is a copy of the game required?

beatbandito

Postby beatbandito » Fri May 04, 2018 11:23 pm

Any twitch account to chat and chat command.