We've Heard This Story Before - Let's Play Final Fantasy Tactics!

nosimpleway

Re: We've Heard This Story Before - Let's Play Final Fantasy Tactics!

Postby nosimpleway » Sun Jun 21, 2020 1:04 am

Germinas Peak isn't a mountaintop like you'd expect. It's the name of a cozy little pub where Ramza can pick up Beowulf or maybe hear about a particularly deep dungeon.

It's also packed nuts-to-butts with Thieves. This Black Mage is wearing another Ribbon, so she dies first. I mean, apart from it just being a good idea to kill the wizard first.

She counterattacked with a smack with her rod that dealt over 200 damage to Grist. That is one swole mage.

Needless to say the Thieves are quick to move in and finish off Grist.

They ain't the only ones with friendly-fireproof AoE attacks in this tiny little dining room, though. Ramza whiffs Raise 2 a couple times, but eventually it sticks and Grist's life is saved.

Goddammit Agrias this shit again

This kind of thing is important because Ribbons aren't on the Poach list at all in this seed. Plucking them off the heads of the recently deceased is the only way I have of getting them. Having secured this prize, the rest of the fight is largely uneventful.

nosimpleway

Postby nosimpleway » Sun Jun 21, 2020 1:15 am

If I decide to bring in another special character -- who knows, Meliadoul might be the one with Treasure Hunt or something -- I'll have to keep at least one of my recruits who can be a regular Squire and keeps Non-Charge. That's the most novel thing this randomizer seed has given me.

That does not make the choice of who to eliminate significantly easier. Beowulf has both Chicken and Speed Break, the two skills central to Deep Dungeon searching. Orlandu already has Scream. For all I know Cloud will sign on with Aegis or something.

Speaking of Cloud, let's do another step in the chain of sidequests that culminates in recruiting him.

Still wondering why anyone would craft a robot with "Genocide Mode" built in.

Grist opens with his usual double strike, and gets THIS IS A DRILLed in return.

I also forget that the stuff I can get from treefolk would have been a get two chapters ago, but is matched or outclassed by the stuff I can get in shops now. This Taiju, for instance, can become either a ninjato outdone by Koga Knife, or a bow outdone by the Perseus Bow. Thanks to the Poacher's Den buyout before Zharghidhas I have like a dozen Perseus Bows. I do not need a Lightning Bow.

Agrias Lancer-hops over to the pillar to kill the Mindflayer there. It can't get down, but I don't want it Mind Blasting from its perch.

See, like that? That's bad.

It is worth pointing out that Wanda is standing here because she tried to cast Raise 2 on Grist. She had a 97% chance of success and whiffed it. What is this, Fire Emblem?

That's also bad.

Ramza thwaps Wanda out of Confusion, but Wanda doesn't get a turn to kill the Mindflayer before it blasts both of them again. Wanda is back to being confused, and Ramza is zerberked. This, as you might gather, is bad.

The likelihood of a character zerberked by Mind Blast immediately turning on the Mindflayer who did it to them and cleaving them in twain with a superpowered hit is probably around 80, 90 percent. That's okay.

Agrias getting pummeled is bad. It's down to two guys, both of which are suffering from ailments that take away player control.

Ramza teleports down to, as far as I can tell, try to hit the treeguy at the top of the pillar. Wanda follows and bonks him for negligible damage before he gets lasered.

So it's down to one, a caster who even if she wasn't confused couldn't affect Worker 7 with her Faith-based magic. Steel Giants are immune, remember?

This ends how you'd expect.

nosimpleway

Postby nosimpleway » Sun Jun 21, 2020 1:25 am

Let's try again, this time with focused fire. Grist opens as usual and is pummeled by a counterattack.

Agrias follows up with a poke from a safe distance.

Ramza strikes from above with a Limit skill -- magical but not Faith-based, so it works on Steel Giants -- and is lasered in return. Worker 7 then retreats back into the temple to make sure screenshotting this fight is as dull as possible.

Like this massive punch from Wiegraf! It's a good hit! Shame you can't see it.

The punishment is adequate enough to drop Worker 7, who enters Bullshit Mode and auto-revives with 1 HP. He then smacks the crap out of Wiegraf for a KO.

So we now have Grist dead at the entrance, an empty spot, Wiegraf dead further inside, and Worker 7 at the end of the little tunnel. That empty spot is all Agrias needs, and she jabs over Wiegraf's corpse to score the killing hit.

The demons, squids, and trees immediately surrender, and leave.

So here's Reis as a human.

Son of a bitch, she has the Steal skills missing from the Thief skillset. And here I am about to go into Limberry. Damn damn damn.

nosimpleway

Postby nosimpleway » Mon Jun 22, 2020 10:17 pm

RUMBLE CHAOS CRASHDOWN part 16

I don't know when Cloud becomes available to pick up in Zarghidas, but I bought the flower and he should be there sooner or later.

Sheesh, finally a knightsword. One of the better ones, no less.

I give it to Wiegraf to make his Holy Sword skills eeeeeven better.

A piggumms politely turns into this, as well.

Grist, we hardly knew ye. You signed on a year and three months ago game time, and never said a word. We salute you, sir.

Grist had Mastered every job except the five mages (White, Black, Time, Oracle, and Arithmetician). Reis gets to learn some of those again if she wants, since not every skill transfers over, but I would very much like to be done with grinding for this run please

She got the important ones.

Now, Reis's Dragonkin job can't equip anything. You can slap on a Ribbon or handbag since Reis is a girl, but that ladies-only equipment is her only option outside of her Accessory slot. There's not much pumping her stats to be done, but she's a beast with her bare--

Hey, what? I thought Dragonkin got Martial Arts as innate, like the Monk. But that's some weakass kung-fu. Maybe it's because her Brave is still low?

In what I realize may be a controversial decision, Agrias passes her skills on to Beowulf.

nosimpleway

Postby nosimpleway » Mon Jun 22, 2020 10:19 pm

Poeskas Late is what they call the little fountain in the middle of Igros Castle.

There's no faffing about for this fight.

Le sploosh!

Whatever.

What do you mean you're tired of grinding? How long have you been at it, anyway?

nosimpleway

Postby nosimpleway » Mon Jun 22, 2020 10:23 pm

Ramza started Chapter 4 with Ultima for no readily apparent reason, so I have nothing to get here. It's just another speedbump plot battle.

Also the Assassins brought a bunch of Apandas into this fight this randomizer sucks where are the trees

Elegant. Classy. And just the right touch of utterly bumbling to make them truly moe.

However...

The thing about speedbumps is that they don't slow you down for very long.

Credit to the architect who built this place, that's a very sturdy overhang to stand up to a giant burning chunk of space rock falling on it. Wanda is unharmed.

nosimpleway

Postby nosimpleway » Mon Jun 22, 2020 10:35 pm

Okay, on to the "slow down and steal some stuff" fight

That Genji Glove looks awfully tempting, and I don't have a Masamune. I have a pile of Genji Shields. I have three Grand Helmets, better than Genji Helm. And... uh... that's a fascinatin' choice of armor you've got there, Marquis.

The Assassins each have a Ribbon, which would be nice to get but they're too dangerous to try to have Reis snatch their wigs.

Wanda's spell wasn't even necessary to kill their human forms.

You might have noticed Elmdor is back to rocking Shirahidori as his counter move, so if I'm going to get any of his stuff, I've gotta drop that Brave down.

Wiegraf keeps Wanda from crystallizing...

And Ramza drops an Ultima on the Ultima Demons partly for the irony and partly because he can't oneshot either of them with his sword anyway.

So let's talk about Almagest. It's a recurring attack in the series, I wanna say Exdeath was the first to use it. In this game, it's one of the superpowerful magic attacks that superpowerful monsters have. Dark Behemoths can use it under limited circumstances, otherwise it's exclusively an enemy power.

In this game, it has the area of effect of a summon spell, so it hits a wide spread.

And it deals as much damage as the caster has taken.

And I just wounded both Ultima Demons without killing them like some sort of moron.

It doesn't help that Elmdor moved immediately after Celia and Lede.

I'm in a bit of a tight spot now.

nosimpleway

Postby nosimpleway » Mon Jun 22, 2020 10:46 pm

I manage to take out the Ultima Demons after a bit of cat-and-mouse. To do it I had Beowulf use his MaxHP - CurrentHP damage spell.

So moving concentration to Elmdor himself I can't help but notice he seems awfully adept at dodging these Steal attempts even with his Brave in the single digits. Sure would be nice if Ramza had a Speed buff he could throw around!

Eventually I manage to get everyone back on their feet. Beowulf has Raise 2 and good Zodiac compatibility with Reis. Wiegraf has Revive, and Elmdor the decency to fight us on a nice flat floor. Once Wanda is on her feet, she can use Fairy and Moogle to keep herself and others alive.And once everyone is revived, Wiegraf can Chakra Wanda's MP back. It's not like I came unprepared for trouble here.

Okay, so everyone's back up and topped off. And we're all in a group for the healing, so Elmdor has no choice but to come away from the wall, giving Reis an opportunity to swipe his stuff from behind.

Hey, anybody remember that Muramasa does more than just HP damage?

He procs a Confuse on both Wanda and Beowulf with this one. Arrrgh!

And unsurprisingly, Wanda is the next person to get a turn.

nosimpleway

Postby nosimpleway » Mon Jun 22, 2020 10:53 pm

Wanda knocked Beowulf out of his Confusion with the damage from Blizzaja, and Ramza obligingly hits her in the back of a skull with a rock. After that it's back to Raise 2 on Reis, Fairy to top everyone off, Chakra to restore Wanda's MP...

So naturally Elmdor confuses Wanda with his next Bushido and she targets Beowulf with Flare.

So in this fight alone we've come back from the brink, got knocked back to the brink, and then still had recovery to do before we could go on a real offensive. Beowulf takes the opportunity to drop Elmdor's HP by a safe margin. I don't want to KO him now, but if both Wiegraf and Beowulf eat shit later on I'll need to take him out before they die for realsies.

*sigh*

Finally, finally I get the shield I need out of the way.

The gauntlet quickly follows.

And while I specifically built Reis up with enough JP to get Steal Weapon, I forgot to actually buy it for her before walking into Limberry.

I can do without. I'm not doing this over again.

nosimpleway

Postby nosimpleway » Mon Jun 22, 2020 10:58 pm

Zalera opens as Lucavi like to do.

So Wanda opens the way she likes to do.

I said I liked Reis before, but I remember her being... I dunno, stronger. Dragonkin is supposed to have some of the best stat growth in the game (to balance out the inability to wear armor or use weapons), but the randomizer hit her pretty hard with the Nerf bat. She should be making Wiegraf look bad, but instead she struggles to break triple digits with her dragon breath.

That said, dragon breath on top of Holy Sword and Meteor is enough.

Meliadoul takes off the Ribbon she was wearing in the fight with Zalera and replaces it with some store-bought crap. She also replaces the Mithril Spear she was inexplicably carrying with a good and proper Knightsword.

Meliadoul herself has nothing to speak of by way of skills, so I take her sword and her armor and kick her out again.

nosimpleway

Postby nosimpleway » Mon Jun 22, 2020 11:03 pm

At least it's a bird.

My wife looked up at me from playing with our daughter. "What's 'uh-oh'?"

But hey, Meteor backed by Non-Charge and Auto-Haste.

My problems are reduced by approximately 50%.

Dycedarg survives the Meteor and takes a moment to sip a Potion in response.

The Kletiennes get to move and start charging up their magic, but Wiegraf manages to finish off Dycedarg before they can cast.

So, phase 2...

nosimpleway

Postby nosimpleway » Mon Jun 22, 2020 11:06 pm

Reis manages some fire breath, Ramza slices with his new Save the Queen, Wiegraf lands a Crush Punch, and Beowulf... uh, this is going pretty well even without him!

Wanda doesn't have to get all up in Adremmalech's grill, she can Flare from a distance.

...so... let's talk about Almagest.

Those numbers are pretty hard to read when they're all clustered up like that, huh? That's 958 damage to four people, no charge time, no MP cost. Remember, the HP cap in this game is 999! I liked the last time I fought him when the worst he could do was Bahamut...

Wanda is the only one standing. Wanda didn't bring her White Magic. Wanda is almost out of MP from using Meteor and Flare.

Let's throw out the biggest thing we can for the MP we've got left!

It's enough.

nosimpleway

Postby nosimpleway » Wed Jun 24, 2020 11:39 am

RUMBLE CHAOS CRASHDOWN part 17

To finish the Cloud sidequest: defeat Dycedarg's elder brother.

Then Meteor.

Hang on... Dance? Cloud can equip Ribbons and perfume, a wink at the Wall Market crossdressing sequence, but he still jobchanges into Bard like the rest of the men do.

Jumping ahead a little: rats.

The Limit skills not available to White Mages are here. As is one of the skills missing from Meliadoul's list, but to be fair, probably the most useful one.

nah fam I'm good thanks

Reis does okay with her Brave pumped up. Not awesome, but okay.

A Minotaur deigns to drop this off at the Poacher's Den for me. I give it to Ramza because of course I do.

I discover that there are Lancers at Belias Swale who carry Venetian Shields, and the casters who show up at Zigolis Swamp wear Robes of Lords. Robe of Lordses. Robe of Lorde? Whatever. The best armor in the game of its class.

I steal two.

nosimpleway

Postby nosimpleway » Wed Jun 24, 2020 11:46 am

It's raining at the Vatican.

I... huh. Never seen it do that before.

It's been like 20 years since I watched the tutorial for this game but I'm pretty sure MISSINGMAP is one of the scenes on it, presumably the one used to describe how terrain height works.

By the time any of the enemies get to move I'm mostly done.

Back from the checkerboard dimension, I find the Inquisitors have nothing worth the effort of risking my gear by fighting them.

Reis sorta-kinda gets Martial Arts, but definitely has Dual-Wield. Two hits for 72 damage each is exactly what I need.

Dark Behemoths in vanilla Poach into Wizard Rods and Stone Guns. But here their rare Poach is a Robe of Lords, so I'll go ahead and fight them this time.

Looking ahead, two of them are obliging enough to Robe of Lords, the last one becomes a Zwill Straightblade.

Zombag manages to decimate the party's MP but nobody cares except Wanda, and Wiegraf can still Chakra her MP back up.

In addition to sorta-kinda Martial Arts and Dual-Wield, Dragonkin also get Train. If Reis drops a monster to critical HP, it automatically joins my party as a Guest.

Reis also has Beastmaster, giving allied monsters an extra skill to use while they're in a panel adjacent to her.

So, let's talk about Almagest.

nosimpleway

Postby nosimpleway » Wed Jun 24, 2020 12:14 pm

Ready for compelling screenshot LP content? I bet you are!

NOGIAS is a cliffside winding its way down into the... depths... of Deep Dungeon. Yeah. Not that you can tell, because it's dark, down here in the deep deep dark dark deep dark hole.

Deep Dungeon is where my character with Treasure Hunt could dig up some good equipment... IF I HAD ONE. It's not in the Chemist skill list where it is in vanilla, none of the other regular jobs got it shuffled into their lists, and none of the special characters got it. In vanilla this map would have had two magical guns -- I already have four -- and a Kiyomori, available in shops. No telling whether the treasures got randomizer-shuffled, and if they did, what they shuffled into.

I had humored the idea of having Cloud move up and replace either Beowulf or Reis, but in NOGIAS I discovered that while a White Mage can use their Limit skills with any ol' sword, Cloud still needs a Materia Blade to use any of his own.

The Materia Blade is presumably still at the top of Bervenia Volcano.

I don't have anyone with Treasure Hunt.

TERMINATE is a jagged slope, not that you can tell, because it's dark.

The Lancer here carried a Gold Escutcheon, the best shield in the game.

The treasures buried here in vanilla are a Blood Sword and a Save the Queen. Meliadoul was kind enough to donate a Save the Queen to the cause, and I poached another one later. If I wanted a Blood Sword I would have stolen the one off of Gafgarion back at the gallows, or from Wiegraf in a chapter 1 random encounter.

DELTA is riddled with gaps and pitfalls. Not that you can tell, because it's dark. The Time Mage here is unequipped for battle and spends her turns casting Float.

The treasures here in vanilla include a Yoichi Bow, outclassed by the Perseus Bows I have nearly a dozen of, and a Mace of Zeus, the perfect equip for a melee job that relies on staves. It's a shame there aren't any of those.

VALKYRIES is W-shaped path, not that you can tell because it's dark and because I didn't bother screenshotting any of the fight itself. Reis managed to Train one of the Great Malboros to join our party, but I let it go.

The treasures here in vanilla include the Faith Rod, of which I have three because they're poachable in this seed, and the Fairy Harp, of which I have one of because the enemy Bard in the checkerboard dimension dropped his.

MLAPAN is a central spire of rock with a river flowing out of it, down in a spiral around the cliff face. Not that you can tell, because it's dark.

The treasures here in vanilla include an Excalibur and an Iga Knife. An Excalibur would be a nice get,

But Black Chocobos Poach into a consolation prize.

TIGER is another W-shaped path, but slightly different from VALKYRIES. Not that you can tell because it's dark.

In vanilla, the treasures here include a magical gun, a Cursed Ring (+1 PA, MA, and Speed, and always undead), and a Secret Clothes (start each battle invisible). I have a bunch of Setiemson, and Vanish Mantles have become standard gear for enemies in random encounters, so if I really wanted Invisibility I don't really need an armor that gives a piddling +20 HP.

One of the Great Malboros here Poaches into Chirijiraden.

Reis keeps another from BRIDGE as a pet. Bridge is a flat plain divided into two by a high cliff, not that you can tell because it's dark.

The treasures here in vanilla include a Koga Knife -- I have four -- and a Sage Staff. The Sage Staff is the highest base attack staff in the game, putting it on par with the *checks notes* Mithril Swords available around the end of chapter 1.

Just carryin' around 16 Perseus Bows nbd

Like Ramza, Wanda has Mastered every job except Summoner. Unlike Ramza, she's also picked up every skill in Summoner that's purchasable with JP.

VOYAGE is a single switchback from high cliff to low valley. Not that you can tell, because it's dark. Unlike TIGER and VALKYRIES, the two paths are adjacent to one another, so it's possible for units on either path to reach enemies on the other with arrows or magic or whatever. Reis kept most of her dragon-supporting skills, so now that I've actually seen a dragon for once I can use them. Well, it. This dragon serves well as a decoy while I pick off the other monsters, then I Poach it too.

In vanilla, the treasures here include a Robe of Lords (I have four now), a Ragnarok (I have two now), and a Perseus Bow (ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha)

HORROR is built a bit like BRIDGE, with a low plain split by high cliffs. Not that you can tell. Because it's dark.

In vanilla, you can spawn enemy Ninja here who scale to your party's level, and at level 90+ they start throwing high-end knightswords and katanas for your party to catch and keep.

In vanilla, the treasures here include a Grand Helmet (I have four), a Venetian Shield (I have two), and a Maximillian platemail. I don't have that one! I'm missing out on a treasure!

Reis's middling attack power isn't gamebreaking but it is often pretty funny how quickly it ends battles.

nosimpleway

Postby nosimpleway » Wed Jun 24, 2020 12:24 pm

END is aptly named, because it's the last level of Deep Dungeon. It's shaped like a giant letter C, with Elidibus here standing at the highest point and your party normally starting at the lowest. My entrance location got shuffled into sneaking up behind him this time.

The treasures here in vanilla include a Chaos Blade, the best knightsword in the game, and the Chirijiraden. Remember how I was so happy to get a Chirijiraden Poach while I was mucking around with the Degenerator in chapter 2? Because this is where you normally get one.

Normally in this fight Elidibus has you fight up the stairway grappling with Apanda, who do not look anything like a panda at all, on the way up. In this case the Apanda are replaced with Gafgarion, who looks only slightly like a panda.

You're also joined by the mysterious Byblos, a monster that's one-of-a-kind in vanilla but I've seen them here and there in random encounters. Here he is bumbling into a Sleep trap, where he will stay for the remainder of this fight.

Not what I'm lookin' for, big guy.

Whatever else happened here I wasn't expecting to take a ton of melee hits, so I swapped Shirahidori out for everyone. Wanda specifically got MP Switch, so she takes MP damage instead of HP damage.

This looks more promising...

Where's the prompt? There should be a prompt here.

fuck it then

Zodiark is one of those spells that's only learned if someone in the appropriate job gets hit by it and survives, and if they do, they can pick it up themselves. Summoners are usually the most fragile job, and Zodiark the strongest summon, so MP Switch is kind of the standard way to get it. If that had happened, Wanda would have a little star next to every job on the list. But it didn't.

nosimpleway

Postby nosimpleway » Wed Jun 24, 2020 12:50 pm

Ramza is level 57, Brave 97, Faith 70. He's Mastered every job but Summoner.
Right now he's a super-Squire, rocking Draw Out as a secondary. His support is Attack Boost, since I expect him to be slashing more than he's Bushido-ing. He's carrying Excalibur, a Gold Escutcheon, a Thief Hat, a Robe of Lords, and a Bracer. He's Speed 12, PA 16, MA 14.

Wiegraf is level 53, Brave 97, Faith 72. He's Mastered every job except White Mage, Black Mage, Time Mage, Oracle, Summoner, Arithmetician, and Bard.
Right now he's a White Knight, with Punch Art as a secondary. His support is Attack Boost. He's got Ragnarok, a Gold Escutcheon, a Grand Helmet, a Robe of Lords, and a Bracer. He's Speed 11, PA 21, MA 8.
Turns out I was wrong earlier when I said Holy Sword skills were based on MA. They're not. They're based on PA, and boosted by Attack Boost, not Magic Boost. Wiegraf is basically what Orlandu normally is in a vanilla game.

Beowulf is level 51, Brave 95, Faith 60. He's Mastered every job except White Mage, Black Mage, Time Mage, Oracle, Arithmetician, and Lancer.
Right now he's a Temple Knight, with Chivalry as his secondary. His support skill is Concentrate, because he hasn't learned Attack Boost or Magic Boost.
He's got Ragnarok, a Venetian Shield, a Grand Helmet, a Robe of Lords, and a Genji Gauntlet. He's Speed 9, PA 17, MA 8. The Chivalry is mostly for lack of anything better, chances are pretty good Beowulf is going to do melee hits or Speed Break and that's it.

Wanda is level 50, Brave 97, Faith 60. She's Mastered every job except Summoner, grumble grumble.
Right now she's a Black Mage for easy access to Meteor, with White Magic as her secondary, because with Meteor and Holy what else do I really need? (The answer is probably Esuna, but that's nowhere to be found on any skill list.) Her Support skill is Non-charge because she's the only person left who can have that.
She's got a Faith Rod to make her magic ridiculously strong, a Ribbon, a Robe of Lords, and Setiemson. She's Speed 9, PA 5, MA 16.

Reis is level 53, Brave 94, Faith 72. She's Mastered a lot of jobs but not any of the usual caster jobs, Knight, or Dancer.
Right now she's a Dragonkin, with Elemental as a secondary. She's got a Ribbon in her hair and 108 Gems to boost her breath and geomancy attacks. She's Speed 8, PA 10, MA 12.

nosimpleway

Postby nosimpleway » Wed Jun 24, 2020 11:23 pm

RUMBLE CHAOS CRASHDOWN FINAL

It's an all-ladies team in Orbonne...

And they totally stole my strategy of distributing Ribbons and Chantage to as many people as possible. I'm going to have to KO a whole bunch of people at once...

Thankfully that's Wanda's whole thing.

Ramza OHKOs the Samurai and Wiegraf takes care of the Calculator before any of the Archers can get back up.

The next level down in Orbonne is a portal back to the checkerboard dimension.

There's a differently-colored enemy here, meaning it's one that will fight both the Inquisitor's party and mine. I don't really care, though. I'm just gonna teleport over and give Rofel a quick sta--

Oh, you bastard.

Death is too good for you.

nosimpleway

Postby nosimpleway » Wed Jun 24, 2020 11:29 pm

It's fine.

Okay.

Balmafula is here, as an enemy serving with Balk. Which is interesting, normally she doesn't show up at all and hey wait wait wait wait wait

This is the prison where we bust Orlandu out after opening the sluice gate at Bethla Garrison. You're telling me that they took Duke Larg's top general, capable of singlehandedly deciding entire battles, and imprisoned him in the granary? They didn't even take away his sword, the one that's usually Excalibur!

Although on that last count I guess it's like "Disarm yourself, hand over your sword."
"Nah."
"Um... you gotta."

Anyway Balk saves his own skin with MP Switch.

Which is fine, it just means he takes full damage when it's Wanda's turn. Amazingly, he survives anyway!

I'm pretty sure Balmafula is throwing around Lucavi magic. Hey, what seed can I use to get her in my party?

But Balmafula isn't the target here, Balk is. And he's already out of MP and heavily wounded.

nosimpleway

Postby nosimpleway » Wed Jun 24, 2020 11:37 pm

Hashmal opens the fight in his usual way.

There's just him, though, so there's no need to Meteor or anything.

He could, uh... do better.

Yeah, like that!

Reis, who has been mostly deadweight since we got to Orbonne, manages to drop Hashmal with her one-two punch. It's not that Reis is particularly bad, it's just hard to keep up with the guy who has Excalibur, the person who can Non-Charge Meteor, and the White Knight with Ragnarok.

sssshwah

"Oooh, that's no good for me, no sir."

Wanda's got things under control. I wasn't sure if Meteor had the vertical range to hit everyone on this steep slope.

Not bad for the girl who started this quest called "fartbox".

Ultima OHKOs Wanda, then is dogpiled by everyone else.

ptchooo