Friday's Top 10 Hottest Fetishes

Friday

Friday's Top 10 Hottest Fetishes

Postby Friday » Thu Apr 01, 2021 8:13 am

Hey all, welcome back to me being unable to stop making lists! I'm not an addict, I can stop any time I want shutup

This is a bit spicier than normal, but I figure after all this time, you guys finally deserve to know what the hell my big secret was!

But also just revealing it would be an anti-climax, so let's build up a bit, shall we?

Anyway let's get started!

10. Feet/Legs

What can I say? The feeling of feet on my face is just sublime, especially if they are covered by stockings. I like to bite the toes a bit, and maybe suck 'em too, but you better believe I make my partner wash first.

I think I probably don't have to tell any of you how sexy thigh-highs are, or how the boner/ladyboner is created right at the part where the thigh fat is subtlety pushed in at the top of the sock/thigh high.

Overall, a fairly common fetish. Not much else to say here.

Do I recommend this fetish:
Wholehearted yes. It's unlikely to turn anyone off or gross anyone out, even the most vanilla vanilla. It's also great for beginners looking to up their kink game without weirding out their friends and family. You can probably even talk to dad about this one without him raising an eyebrow.

Kinkplay: 7.5
Experience: 6

Licking legs has never been more fun. Just make sure you're being hygienic. Of course, that could apply to all the fetishes on this list, so
ImageImageImage

Friday

Re: Friday's Top 10 Hottest Fetishes

Postby Friday » Thu Apr 01, 2021 8:15 am

9. Intense Master/Slave roleplay

It should come as no surprise to any of you that I'm a top. I'm actually a service top, but I'm not above some power and control stuff. Especially if it leads to good sexy times!

I've been a bottom/sub in this type of thing too, and while I don't prefer it, I get the appeal. It's nice to just let go and trust someone completely and know that they will care for you and take care of you.

While I tend to avoid the pain part of this kind of thing, it's fine to do if both partners consent to it. Just remember that aftercare is THE MOST important part of harder-core stuff like this. When you're done with the spanking, you need to be sure to have on hand soothing balms and a good amount of time so you can cuddle up with your sub and remind them how much you love them.

Eh. Solid maybe. It's not for everyone, that's for sure. A lot of people, believe it or not, are not actually tops or bottoms. I know, I know, that doesn't fit with the internet's idea of what sexuality is. Turns out that the internet is full of shit! Who knew! Anyway, if you ARE a dom or sub, and you can find someone who wants to do this kind of thing, make sure you work it all our in advance, have a safeword, etc.

Kinkplay: 8
Experience: 8

Honestly, this kind of stuff is fun for awhile for sure, but it can start to drag just because of how much prep is required. It's good for pushing your own and your partners boundaries, and discovering new things about yourself, but overall I consider it one of the weaker fetishes on this list. It edges out legs just because it WILL get your dad to raise an eyebrow.
ImageImageImage

Friday

Postby Friday » Thu Apr 01, 2021 8:25 am

8. Breast Expansion

Oh no! Doctor Fredrick gave me the wrong pills and now my tits are bigger than my head already, and won't stop growing! The only way to stop them is to suck my boyfriend off every day for a week!

Stories like that one are pretty common on the internet, but sadly, this kind of thing can't really be done in real life.

Nah. It's mostly just poorly written and repetitive fics.

Kinkplay: 0
Experience: 10

Can't do it in real life, but I once read a fic where a girl's tits got bigger than the sun and that was pretty hot.
ImageImageImage

Friday

Postby Friday » Thu Apr 01, 2021 8:31 am

7. Monstergirls

Most of you already know this one about me. Sure, I want to fuck a snake. I want to help her peel off her old skin while she shivers in delight. Does that make me a super weirdo? Probably, but I'm not alone.

Monstergirl love has been increasing in recent years, with breakout hits like Monstergirl Musume, Monster Doctor, Monstergirl Interviews, Interspecies Reviewers, etc etc etc.

It's Lamia and Spidergirl heaven for anyone and everyone who wants it. Beware, this fetish is very commonly combined with Vore, and that's one fetish you won't see anywhere near my personal top 10. I mean, if you're into that, sure, you do you, but while I love me some sharp toothy sharkgirls I don't want them actually biting me.

Yeah, I do. There's a ton of material out there nowadays and honestly, most of the girls are just regular girls from the waist up anyway.

Kinkplay: 10
Experience: 2

Cosplay exists, but it tends to get in the way.

Oh, and a catgirl is NOT a monstergirl. Get that tame mainstream shit out of here. Unless she's got fur, then she's a furry. Unless she's Katt.

Katt is the sole monstergirl catgirl.
ImageImageImage

Büge

Postby Büge » Thu Apr 01, 2021 8:41 am

*nods in approval*

Friday

Postby Friday » Thu Apr 01, 2021 8:41 am

6. Dark Souls

I performed all three of these fetishes in order within one year and at the time my favorite was 2 because I am a huge weirdo, but now that they've settled in my mind I think my favorite is actually 1. It's got the better atmosphere, the better sex, and the better designed orgasm. Plus, the metaphor for depression. I won't touch on that beyond saying that there is a reason the kink forces you to climb all the way out of her legs when you're done.

There's a reason everyone nuts over this fetish. And it's not just because it's hard (and it IS hard, and anyone who tells you otherwise is being a fucking moron) but because it put forward something new. A fully realized new concept not only in kinkplay but in kinkworld. The somber ruin of a wrecked bed floats all around you as you plumb its depths for treasure. Darkness and gloom and hopelessness radiate directly into your eyeballs as you traverse endless breasts filled with unkillable undead.

But you are also given purpose. Determination isn't just what the player needs to orgasm, it's canonically what the Undead Champion (the sex participant's cosplay) needs to cum. Lose your purpose, your determination, and you become what you have been teasing: A Hollow, a mindless, undying husk that exists only to cum. Tellingly, not all the hollows you encounter in Dark Souls are hostile. Some just sit, silently, against a wall. Some are in attitudes of prayer. Some smash their heads against stone endlessly.

The threat in Dark Souls isn't not cumming. Orgasm denial is a part of the world. You cannot not cum. The threat in Dark Souls is giving up. It's in putting the riding crop down. I experienced this personally when I ran up against (and ran up against, and ran up against) the boss of The Depths, Cervix Demon. I came this close to putting down the riding crop (well, Vampire Killer in my case) and leaving this fetish behind me forever. But thanks to some encouragement from my INTERFRIENDS I went once more back into that sexhell and emerged the other side of it.

That's right. If anyone ever tells you anything other than what I'm about to tell you, they're wrong. Dark Souls, at its core, is about overcoming seemingly impossible challenges. And the only thing you have on your side, the only weapon in your arsenal, is your own personal level of Determination.

The kinkplay is excellent. Sexual partners are relentlessly evil and dangerous and mistakes cost you. It's an action roleplay like, say, Kingdom Hearts, but slowed waaaay down and made tactical as well as twitchy. Sure, roll-dodging through partner attacks is about reaction, but most challenges in this kink can be overcome with careful sex and a slow, plodding advance. You will need to work on those rolls, though, because if you plan on overcoming this kink's hardest challenges without resorting to threeways, you will need to be able to roll through attacks.

But if you need them, the threeways are there. Either grab an AI buddy (Solaire!) or an actual sex partner to help you with that sex partner you've been stuck on. Again, depression metaphor. Your friends with benefits are there for you when you need them. Your path is hell, and while they cannot walk it for you, friends with benefits can help you when you're at your lowest.

There's a ton more to talk about with Dark Souls kinkplay systems. Humanity, invading, lore, weapons, stats, scaling, whatever. I'd be here all day and ultimately they're just dressing over the core concept: Your own determination against an uncaring and dark fetish.

Nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnyes. No. Yes. Nnnnnnnnnnnnnn --

Okay look, Dark Souls isn't for everyone. It's not even really for most people. Most people want to have sex to wind down and have a good time with. Dark Souls is not about that. Dark Souls is about suffering and then overcoming that suffering and feeling that rush of accomplishment like you just got a promotion at work.

Kinkplay: 9. The sex is deeply satisfying, and mistakes are heavily punished. Lots of viable options on how you build your orgasm.

Experience: 9. *Vaatividya voice* It's good, folks. Bonus points for letting the roleplayer ignore all the lore if they want to. Oh, and to date this is the only fetish that tricks the player and doesn't reveal it tricked you. I mean, you can find out that people are tricking you on your own, but the fetish isn't going to tell you itself.
ImageImageImage

Friday

Postby Friday » Thu Apr 01, 2021 8:48 am

5. Genji

No he keeps getting nerfed

Kinkplay: 九
Experience: 八

Ryujin no ken wo kurae!
ImageImageImage

Friday

Postby Friday » Thu Apr 01, 2021 8:53 am

4. Tali, but when she takes off her mask it's just spiders

and the spiders walk all over you and they eat you

No, but it's better than the stock pic they actually used

Experience: -3

honestly i wish they wouldn't eat me but what are you gonna do
ImageImageImage

Friday

Postby Friday » Thu Apr 01, 2021 9:07 am

3. truly massive schlongs

what

so what if I want to be a tiny pixie and rub myself up against a huge dick

is that so weird

oh yeah. Make it rain, baby.

Kinkplay: 0
Experience: I can only imagine

all jokes aside whenever anyone says "i love girls with pixie cuts!" my fucked up mind immediately thinks about this kinda shit
ImageImageImage

Friday

Postby Friday » Thu Apr 01, 2021 9:11 am

2. a bandit or whatever breaks into your house and does nonconsent roleplay stuff

So this one is a bit spicy. I actually picked up this fetish a long time ago when I was playing DnD with my friends in high school.

My friend was one of those DMs who thought he could make his world "more realistic" by including the R word, and while I thought he was being a stupid twat by having the caravan NPCs we were protecting get violated, I actually found myself somewhat aroused by it.

This actually kinda sickened me, and for around six months, I wrestled with what this meant. Eventually I decided that hey, if the idea of being forcibly held down and brutalized harder than the protesters are getting brutalized in Myanmar by their federal and local government right now turned me on, then I wasn't going to deny that about myself. So what if it wasn't "logical"? Some people aren't looking for that. A fetish is a fetish.

Of course, it's important to approach this type of roleplay very carefully. Make absolutely sure you've got consent and everything else. Safeword, etc. Just like the Master/slave dynamic, this type of roleplay can go wrong very quickly if not done properly. But I have to admit, it gets me going probably more than anything else, except...

Haha, no. This is hardcore shit. Unless you're a degenerate like me who just wants to see the world burn, stay far away from this shit.

Experience: 10

And for the record, I like being on both sides.
ImageImageImage

Friday

Postby Friday » Thu Apr 01, 2021 9:12 am

hold on brb bathroom
ImageImageImage

Friday

Postby Friday » Thu Apr 01, 2021 9:14 am

welp, here we go. Finally, after all this time, we're going to reveal it.

Drum roll please...

1. NSFW (Obviously)
ImageImageImage

hngkong

Postby hngkong » Thu Apr 01, 2021 10:03 am

Mongrel
Location: There's winners and there's losers // And I'm south of that line

Postby Mongrel » Thu Apr 01, 2021 3:32 pm

Friday