Sleeping in the open is good

Friday

Sleeping in the open is good

Postby Friday » Fri Mar 08, 2024 11:06 pm

Wepn for a dancerfighter.

Welcome to Breath of Fire 2.

Dragon Quest 6, the previous entry, is probably the overall bettr gaem than this. Howevr, Breath of Fire 2 has a certain chram that cannot be exacly defined unles maybe by saying "sleeping in the open is good. Do you want to sleep in the open?"

Oh, and Katt doesn't wear pants. This is a joke so old that solidsharky made it.

All joks aside, this game has one of the most banger openings of any jrpg ever. It sets up this great mystery and gives you the driv to solve that mystry. Along the way you'll meet a colourful cast of charaters, such as:

Bow: put 'em in the trashcan
Katt: shutup i'm not a fury its normal
Rand: he is the Dragon Reborn
Nina 2: best Nina fight me
Sten: monky
Jean: oh my god how long is yuor fucking quest
Spar: the kids today with their thirty-six genderfluids
Bleu/Deis: Snake mommy

In additon, you can build your own town, which eventually turn into a ship, name Township, and recruit to them the people. Based on your choices, you can get many thing. Some people are useless, and some provide unique perks and shoppes.

The shaman system is fun and good. Howevr, i think it's dumb that it reverts on the fusioned character dying, and also you get devil too late.

Don't underestimate this game's desire to kill you. It's not 7th Saga hard, but it will fuck you up if you disrespect it. Make sure you grind up on giant monster island! Or, just use Snake mommy and kill everything.

Graphics are bright and colourful, even approaching Secret of Mana levels of critical saturation. The music is hit and miss, but the good stuff is great. The sound design has punch.

Breath of Fire 2 is a great game with a lot of prolblems. It might have made my top 100 games of all time if you could clear some (or all) of them up, though. That's how great the game manages to be despite all the falws.

Do I recommend this game:
> No
ImageImageImage

Esperath

Re: Sleeping in the open is good

Postby Esperath » Sat Mar 09, 2024 2:56 am

Friday wrote:Nina 2: best Nina fight me

Best Nina is the HEPA filter I run in my bedroom during fire season.
pisa katto

ImageImageImage

pisa katto